5- all nighter

Silver had been sleeping in Red's room to try and keep him company and wake him up anytime he started bleeding, they would be allowed to leave the day after tomorrow. Red walked in the room, a seal in his maw, he placed it down and said, "Silver, can we try not to fall asleep tonight?" Silver was confused and said, "I guess so, why?" Red quickly replied, "I want to see if maybe he'll leave me alone if I don't sleep."

Silver thought about it and said, "Ok, but I don't think we'll be awake all night." Red nodded and said, "I- I know, I'm just scared that the next time I fall asleep it wouldn't be me waking up..." Silver saw the fear and tears in Red's eyes, he was horrified of Darkstalker. Silver sat next to Red wrapping his wings around him in a comforting hug.

Silver felt tears drop down his wings and back as Red was recalling whatever terror Darkstalker put him through, "Red, it's ok, I'm not going to let Darkstalker hurt you." Red calmed down a bit getting off of Silver and said "I know, your my friend... I lied though..." Silver was confused by this and said "You lied about what?"

Red looked down and said, "You know how I said that I was able to escape him in my dreams tonight and that's the reason there was no blood... I lied." Silver looked at Red, he could already tell where this was going, "Darkstalker decided to try something different... He forced my head underwater keeping count of how many seconds before I died... I am terrified to see what happens next..." Red said with a look of fear.

Silver looked at Red and said, "Well, we can stay up until you feel safe, the doctors have a few games around." Silver quickly grabbed a box from the corner and opened it, it was chess. Red smiled slightly and sat across from Silver. They both started playing, Red was struggling so Silver gave some openings, "Hey are you trying to let me win?" Red said, "No, I would never, promise." Silver replied.

As the night went on Silver and Red played every game they had and eventually ran out of games, "Now what do we do?" Silver asked, Red thought and said, "What about truth or dare?" Silver nodded and said, "Yeah, that sounds fun!"

Red started, "Truth or dare, Silver?" Silver quickly replied, "Dare!" Red thought for a minute and said, "I dare you... To... Kiss... No... Hug Winter next time we see him." Silver turned bright red and said, "Oh ok... Um..." Silver quickly composed himself and said "Truth or dare, Red?" Red thought for a second and said, "Dare."

Silver thought for a moment and said, "Um... I dare you to hug Winter at the same time as me!" Red smiled and said, "You just don't want to do it alone, don't you?" Silver nodded, Red then said, "Well, you didn't need to dare me, you could have just asked."

As they continued their game soon day approach, Red hopped into his bed and fell right asleep, Silver meanwhile was having a bit of troubles, he could already hear Red whimpering in pain, but he knew that no matter what he did, he couldn't wake up Red until the nightmare was done.

(Silver by Skykid762)