19- laying the roses of love

Red had been being slightly mischievous over the last few days, he wasn't sure if it was boredom or remains of Darkstalker. Suddenly, Silver came in blushing bright red with a bundle of red roses, "Red, someone gave me roses and said it's from a secret admirer!" Silver seemed to blush brighter as he then said, "D-Do you think W-Winter is the secret admirer?"

Red shrugged and said, "Maybe, perhaps you should ask him, I recently heard he got two secret admirer bundles of roses!" Silver looked shocked and said, "Two! Who could have have him one, I gave him one, who else could have?" Silver paced around a bit.

Red watched as Silver paced, Red then began to draw with his talons, he was drawing Winter, but he had to make sure Silver didn't see it it was part of his little mischievous plan. Silver then said, "R-Red, should I go hang out with Winter, perhaps I could figure out who this dragon is?" Red nodded and said, "Yeah, you'll probably find out soon if you hang out with Winter."

Silver then quickly left as Red continued drawing Winter on the scroll, he was being slightly different with his style to make sure nobody knew it was his drawing, Red then wrote, "To the Prince with the cold and handsome scowl. From your secret admirer" Red smirked as he rolled up the scroll and grabbed a scroll he was working on earlier, he put the one labeled, Silver on Silver's bed.

Red then quickly snuck off to Winter's room and placed the scroll labeled Winter into Winter's bed. After Red finished his mischievous plan that would push Winter or Silver to ask one another out. Red then snuck out and went to go grab something to eat.

Red quickly picked up a chicken and used his fire to cook the chicken, suddenly a bright pink and yellow dragon popped up in front of him, it was Kinkajou, "Hey Red, what were you doing earlier?" Kinkajou asked, Red then said, "Nothing when do you ask?" Kinkajou then said, "Well, I saw you place scrolls on Silver and Wint-" Red grabbed Kinkajou's snout to quickly silence her as Red then said, "Kinkajou be quiet, neither of them can know of that, in fact nobody should, especially not you."

Red then release Kinkajou with a worried look, Kinkajou then whispered, "Ok, why can nobody know? Is it a love note? Do you have a crush on Winter and Silver?" Red blushed and whispered, "No, that's not why!" Red then quietly continued, "I did that to get Silver or Winter to fear that the might lose the other to a secret admirer so they will ask each other out." Kinkajou nodded and said, "Fair enough, I'd do the same thing."

Red ate his chicken as he continued to talk to Kinkajou, "So, your friend, Turtle, how's he, I haven't had a chance to speak to him as much as you, Moon, Qibli or Winter." Kinkajou then said, "Oh, He's fine, just focusing a lot more on teaching then anything else, although I wish I had a bit of his motivation in teaching, it's quite difficult." Red nodded and said, "Understandable, I've been thinking about leaving Jade Mountain since I'm not here to learn or teach, might travel over all the kingdoms." Kinkajou smiled and said, "That sounds amazing, I'd offer to go with on but I have way to many responsibilities and friends here!"

Red laughed and said, "I honestly didn't expect you to bring up responsibility, you seem like you're the least responsible of all your friends." Kinkajou then said, "Hey, I can be responsible!" Red then said, "I know, but on just seem the least responsible. Anyways I should get going, have a good day." With that Red walked back to his and Silver's room.

(Silver by Skykid762)