40- Saving Silver

Red and Fullmoon had encountered Winter searching for Silver on their way to the island hideout. Winter had joined them and now they were approaching the island hideout, Red could only hope his theories were right, although he was kind of tired, he was super worried, what if they was to late.

Soon, they were all on the island, the sky was dark, the moons either were hidden behind clouds or in their new moon state. Red's wings felt tired as the landed he felt as if he was going to pass out but he knew he had to at least make sure Silver was safe before he could sleep.

Suddenly, Red was pushed into a bush by Fullmoon, "What's goin-" Red was shut up by Fullmoon holding her talon over his snout and motioned over towards a small area with light. Red, Fullmoon and Winter peaked out, there were three dragons, a Nightwing, a Skywing and a hybrid that looked like a Ice/leafwing hybrid.

"Do you think Darkflame will kill that little hybrid prisoner soon?" The skywing said, the nightwing scoffed and said, "Darkflame said he'd kill him, only if killing that icewing prince doesn't get rid of Snowcloud." The hybrid stopped suddenly, the nightwing then said, "Frost? Is something wrong?"

Frost shook her head and motioned for the nightwing and Skywings to leave, Frost then sat down and pulled out a scroll and writing something. Frost then glanced around and began to walk away, kicking the scroll back towards the bushes.

Red hesitated but Fullmoon grabbed it her eyes more used to the dark so she had to read it out, "Hello, I'm Frost, I saw you hiding, I should tell you, Darkflame is expecting you. Do not go with us, it's a trap, go left and keep going, Silver is hidden there. Protect everyone, stop Darkflame."

Red was surprised by this, Frost seemed to be a traitor in Darkflame's weird group of dragons under his command. Red and Winter quickly rushed off to the left, Fullmoon quickly behind them, she then quietly said, "Hey, shouldn't we be more cautious, how do you two know we can trust this dragon."

Both Red and Winter stopped realizing they were a bit too excited to save Silver, Fullmoon then said, "Ok, clearly you're both excited, so follow my lead and nobody rush in front of me, got it?" Red nodded as did Winter.

Fullmoon slowly walked forward, they were quick and quiet following her to a absolute. Red hoped Silver was fine and wasn't hurt, suddenly they spotted a large cave with light in it. As the snuck in they found it was empty besides a cage where Silver was.

Red was slightly horrified when he saw Silver, he was covered in claw marks and bites, Fullmoon and Winter looked equally as horrified but Winter also had a high amount of rage under all of that. Silver looked confused at them as if he expected them to disappear but they quickly opened the cage and freed Silver.

Silver hugged Winter with tears in his eyes as he said, "I knew you'd come for me!" Winter hugged Silver back, some of Silver's wounds were still bleeding as if they had only been added a few minutes ago. Red quickly heard something, he could tell everyone was to busy to notice so he snuck above the entrance, he had a small plan.

(Silver by Skykid762)