38- find the danger

Red and Fullmoon were laying in bed, she was asleep but Red was thinking about who the skywings at the party were. Red thought about it for a bit and couldn't figure it out, then he remembered some other oddities happening recently, the Queens reported random dragons just appearing, some hostile and some not.

Red quickly went over to his desk, Queen Ruby had sent him a letter about these dragons awhile ago, they seemed to hate the Queens. or at least some of them. The none hostile ones were more confused, they all reported being around Jade Mountain when suddenly something happened and they were knocked unconscious.

Red was still unsure, but Queen Ruby had only recently sent him letters from the hostile dragons, they seemed... Interested in speaking with him? Red wondered why, were they like him and Silver perhaps but then why would they know him? Red continued pacing around quietly, the letters were all just them talking about how their leader hopes he lives a long happy life and gets to see his dragonets grow up happily.

Red had no idea what any of this ment, until he noticed a few slip ups, firstly, one called their leader by name, Darkflames. Another one was one talking about tribes Darkflames wished to rule over as soon as they could, which included silkwings, icewings, nightwings and skywings, was it possible they're a quadbrid?

Red began to think, none of this should be possible... Unless, they are from the future, which could mean Darkflames is a animus, Red then thought more, perhaps their fascination with him was because he was Darkflame's grandfather? Red then realized something big, if this dragon was after Silver and was animus, who could save him?

Red instantly shot up, he knew he had to find Darkflame before he was hurt and if he was his granddragonet then that ment he knew the secret island hideout Red made for emergencies. Red quickly woke up Fullmoon and said, "We need to go now!"

(Silver by Skykid762)