16- speaking of home

Red was flying alongside Silver when he suddenly said, "Hey Red, what's our plan to get to our world?" Red was confused by this but answered, "I don't know, I thought we were just gonna live in this world." Silver then said, "But isn't there anything you miss from our world?"

Red thought and shrugged, Silver looked shocked and said, "How can you not miss anything from our world?" Red then said, "I do miss things, I'm just not in a hurry to return, why would I be? We're dragons, there's magic and so much more, why would I want to go home if it means leaving all this behind?"

Silver seemed to agree and said, "I never thought of how we would return, our world doesn't have magic, so it would be a one way trip..." Red noticed the saddened look on Silver's face and said, "Hey, don't worry, me and you can easily be happy in this world, especially with Winter having his cold sparkling eyes on you."

Silver turned bright red and said, "S-Stop joking, there's no way Winter likes me, he's way to perfect!" Red smiled and said, "Yeah but that just means you'll be perfect together." Silver seemed to blush even more, Red was confused until he realized he just called both Silver and Winter perfect.

Red turned bright red with embarrassment and said, "Pl-Please forget what I just said!" Silver smiled slightly and said, "No, it's ok, that was what I needed to help boost my confidence, although I don't think I'll be asking Winter out anytime soon... So, do you have your eyes on any dragons?"

Red thought and said, "Yeah, but most are too old or taken." Silver then said, "Well don't worry, I won't tell anyone!" Red blushed slightly and began, "Ok, I'll start with the most simple ones, Moon, Qibli, Winter..." Silver nodded and said, "Ok, go on, those seem reasonable."

Red hesitated and said, "Ok... But the next few will be.. Odd." Red took a deep breath before continuing, "Queen Ruby, Secretkeeper, Peril, Scarlet..." Silver seemed caught off guard and said, "Oh, I see what you mean, those are odd choices... Especially Scarlet." Red was bright red and said, "Yeah, I know... That's probably why I was reborn into Red's body instead of one that represented me."

Silver looked confused and said, "Isn't Red partially a self insert?" Red shook his head and said, "No, Red doesn't really represent me, he's strong, brave and smart, while I'm not to strong or brave but I am a bit clever." Silver then said, "Well I think your brave and strong." Red smiled and said, "Thanks, but I think brave would fit you way better." Silver then said, "Let's just say we're both the brave, smart and strong." Red nodded with a smile as they continued flying.

(Silver by Skykid762)