2- Fear in the dark

Red woke up in a dark, he felt perfectly fine but noticed he was no longer in he and Silver's ice home, he quickly got up, he felt weak and nauseous. As Red walked around he felt odd, the ice beneath him was cold but not unbearably cold and it never seemed to melt. Red also noticed his talons had small bracelets made of flamesilk, Silver must have made them.

Red wandered around, the only light source was his bracelets, it seemed like all three moons were new tonight as the pitch dark hallways seemed to never end. Red could swear he heard something but never saw it, he was anxious to leave wherever he was, his every breath causing fog to go into his face.

Red felt himself shaking, was this a nightmare? he could only hope it was. Red suddenly smelt something, it was horrid and fowl, as if it was a corpse. Red let his curiosity get the better of him, despite his fear and better judgement, he went to check out what was making that smell.

Red walked onward, several statues were glowing leading him closer and closer. Red didn't recognize the dragons, until he saw a golden bracelet on a statue of a seawing... Fathom, he looked at the other seawing and realized it must be Indigo. The next few statues were even more simple to know, a young nightwing with tear drops, Moonwatcher, a hybrid of icewing and nightwing, Whiteout.

As Red approached the end of the hall the final two statues glowed dimly, a nightwing, this time a few words were on the base, it stated, 'Clearsight, Beloved of Darkstalker, Queen of the night, fooled by Fathom'. Red then looked at the other statue, his talons froze, it was clear as day who it was by the wound, in front of him was a statue of Arctic, his body cut open by his own talons.

Red thought that maybe that's what the smell was but as he sniffed the air he realized the smell was stronger at the end of the hall. A door stood at the end of the hall, the rotting smell emanating off it, Red could barely walk but he did, was it from curiosity or perhaps something calling to him? Red opened the door, the room was pitch black but Red could see someone's talons just into the dark, it seemed to be a nightwing, as Red approached the nightwing's talon twitched and they began to get up.

Red looked up in horror as he saw the pitch black eyes of the dragon gleaming in the dark, his face was clear as day, and Red was frozen with fear as he saw that the dragon in front of him was Darkstalker. Darkstalker looked down at Red and said "Hello, little dragonet, you seem to have found your way into a place you don't belong, perhaps you should go before you wake up." He then started laughing maniacally.

Red woke up, he was in a bed and saw Silver walking in, "Red, your ok!" Silver said as her saw Red, but Red did not feel ok, that nightmare made everything worsen, "W-where are we?" Red asked, Silver quickly then said, "We're in the icewing Kingdom, Winter came by and saved you! He's so amazing! Even better then I imagined!" As Silver kept talking about Winter, Red felt his mind drift in and out as if something was trying to put him back to sleep.

(Silver by Skykid762)