10- Redstalker

Darkstalker enjoyed his new form, it was light, fast and already had trust. Darkstalker hated not having future sight, mind reading or animus magic, this form simply wouldn't allow it. Darkstalker also had to worry about Red's way of thinking now that their minds were merged, he was afraid of blood, hated killing and was overly attached to too many dragons, but he was impossibly creative, with his creativity in Darkstalker's talons he could form the world into something truly perfect.

Darkstalker suddenly heard a snap of a twig and turned quickly and was met by Silver, "Hey Red, are you Ok, you've been out for a few hours?" Silver asked, "I'm fine, you should go back, I'll be back soon." Darkstalker said as if the body responded, Silver nodded and left. Darkstalker looked down trying to figure out why this bod reacted like that without him doing it.

Darkstalker then realized that Red's mind had merged with his more than anticipated, making Darkstalker act more like Red. Darkstalker tried to figure out anything else that might hinder his progress in this body. Darkstalker groaned as he realized Red's feelings had merged with his, so now Darkstalker felt emotionally for many dragons, including that pathetic Silver.

Darkstalker sighed, then he heard a thought echo in his mind, find the remains of the scroll, get back the powers! Darkstalker was certainly this idea came from the Red part of his mind, which excited him, clearly his control was making the mind bend to his goals instead of any others.

I'll need an excuse, perhaps lying about Chameleon torturing me with the lost dreamvisitor would work? Darkstalker smiled as this though passed his mind, with his powers, mind, intelligence and Red's creativity and strange thinking, nothing could ever stand in his way!

(Silver by Skykid762)