27- Iris flowers

Silver and Fullmoon entered a large room with beds, Koi, Berry and Sandstone were in there talking. "Hey guys." Fullmoon said as they entered, Berry quickly turned and said, "Hey Fullmoon! Oh, your hanging out with Silver, I honestly expected you to hate hi-" Sandstone quickly closed Berry's snout and said, "Um... What he means is um... We thought... Um... You'd dislike him... Because of um how much Red used to talk about him..."

Fullmoon then said, "Stop trying to hide it, he already knows I like Red." Koi smirked and said, "Yeah, wasn't it obvious? You were always following him with no reason, even before the circus was made!" Fullmoon glared at Koi and said, "You're lucky you're one of my best friends otherwise I might have slammed your head against the wall already."

Koi laughed and said, "I know and trust me I love the strength you possess, reminds me of my first boyfriend, Krill, ashamed he was taken by another dragon's eyes." Berry then said, "Didn't he break up with you because you kept trying to flirt with others?" Koi smirked and said, "Oh right, I had almost forgotten, but can you blame me? He was strong but this skywing was beyond that!"

Fullmoon then interjected and said, "Focus! I was trying to say that Silver is going to help me... Ask Red out..." She was blushing pink as she said this clearly embarrassed, Koi's scales and eyes lit up in excitement as he said, "Finally! Fullmoon, you have no idea how long we've all been waiting for this!" Berry then said, "Yeah, we even made a bet about it... And now I owe Sandstone, 3 rubies..."

Sandstone smiled nervously and said, "N-No, you can keep them, honey." Berry smiled and gave her a kiss on the snout saying "Thanks, Sandstone, my sunny day."

Silver then said, "Well, now that were all on the same page, how about you get him flowers, Iris flowers are his favorite." Koi nodded and said, "Indeed they are but what color, perhaps red like him, or pink like lo-" Berry then shouted out, "BLACK AND WHITE!"

It was very loud the way Berry just screamed it, Silver then said, "Why black and white?" Berry looked confused as if not understanding how they couldn't get it, "It's simple, black represents nightwings, white represents the fact that Fullmoon in albino," Berry said, Silver then said, "Ok but these flowers are for Re-" Berry didn't seem to notice Silver speaking and continued, "But the black and also represent secrets, like Fullmoon's love or Red's mystery past, while the white represents their happiness and good."

There was a moment of silence before Koi said, "Berry, you scare me sometimes." Berry then said, "I know, I'm gonna go take a nap." Berry then laid beside Sandstone who seemed entirely unmoved, Koi then said, "Well, I'll go get the flowers, Silver, take Fullmoon to get other romantic things and get a date prepared, talk to a Skywing named Gold, he will get you into this nice place free of charge, got it?" Silver nodded and quickly he and Fullmoon left.

(Silver by Skykid762)