41- Fear

Silver hugged Winter tightly, he was so happy that he was finally safe. Silver looked around, he noticed Red had seemingly vanished, he was about to ask about it when suddenly three dragons walked in, "Well, well, well, what do we have her-" before the nightwing could finish talking a large rock fell on his and the Skywing's head, leaving only the final dragon who seemed to be a icewing-leafwing hybrid conscious.

The hybrid looked up and soon enough from the darkness above the door Red flew down and said, "Well, that was simple enough." Silver then said, "Um... Why didn't you knock out that dragon?" Red then said, "Oh, this is Frost, she pointed us toward you."

Frost nodded silently and motioned for them to follow her, they each started to follow her as she lead them through the darkness. Soon they were in a small cave hidden behind leaves, it seemed more weathered than the rest of the mountain it was attached to, as if it was transported from somewhere else or perhaps another time.

Frost suddenly stopped at a wall touching it lightly, suddenly the wall began to light up with words written on it, it readout, 'To those who listen, to those who fight, don't let flame consume the night, the dragonet of sky and silk will need to be stopped before they become what they become.' Silver had no idea what this ment but more symbols started glowing in the wall.

Silver saw a outline of a Skywing wearing a mask with a silkwing in the next one the Skywing was gone, replaced by a egg. As it continued on it showed another egg between the Skywing and a nightwing, then next symbols showed the dragonets hatching, then the last one showed the two dragonets fighting and it ended there.

Silver was confused and looked toward Winter, Fullmoon and Red, they all looked equally as confused. Suddenly, Red looked horrified and said, "Oh... That can't be good..." Fullmoon looked at Red and said, "What's wrong?" Red groaned and said, "I'm realizing why that second Silkwing didn't tell me her name or where to find her..."

Silver felt a slight jolt and said, "What do you mean by that?" Red then sighed and said, "Well, originally I thought me and Fullmoon were the grandparents of Darkflame, but apparently, it's me and one of my former Silkwing lovers..."

Silver felt horrified and said, "Th... That's not good... Um... Well... He's definitely got your... Cleverness..." Red then said, "No, don't try an compare me to him in an way, I honestly don't want to be compared to anyone who hurt you." Silver nodded and said, "Ok good, causes he is terrible and... Terrifying..."

Winter got closer to Silver and hugged him, Silver felt much better hugging him. Suddenly, Red said, "Perhaps if we find the dragonet today we can prevent Darkflame from being evil or hatched." Fullmoon then said, "I really hope you have a plan on what to do with the dragonet after."

Red shrugged and said, "um... We could raise them?" Fullmoon glared at Red before shrugging and saying, "Fine, but only if I get to name our dragon eye when we have our own." Red nodded. Silver hoped this would work, but also wondered if this would make a paradox possibly, both that a paradox shouldn't have already happened.

(Silver by Skykid762)