34- Best dragon

Red had been planning Silver's bachelor's party for quite some time and now it was here! Red had quickly had everything set up for the party at the Skywing peaks. Red sat by Fullmoon as the party began, everyone was talking and having fun, Red couldn't help but smile at everyone having a good time.

Fullmoon then said, "Red, do you think we'll have something like this if we get married?" Red shrugged and said, "Maybe, although I'd probably go a lot smaller for my own bachelor's party." Fullmoon smiled and said, "You all always were one for smaller groups." Silver then approached and said, "Red, I can't thank you enough for setting up this party, it's amazing!" Red smiled and said, "It was nothing."

As they continued talking the dragons on the stage changed and now there was a tall skywing on stage singing while others played instruments behind him, Red heard Koi whistle. Red tapped his talons slightly enjoying the music. Suddenly Red realize that Silver and Fullmoon left, he shrugged thinking they must have gone off to get something to eat.

As Red continued to listen to the music there was a loud crash and yelling, as the music halted he looked over to see Silver with tears in his eyes behind Fullmoon as she screamed at two large skywing. Red couldn't tell what she was screaming about but he could tell that a fight was about to break loose so he quickly intervened, "What's going on?"

Before Fullmoon or Silver could respond one of the skywings said, "None of your business, runt." Red glared at them and quickly asked Fullmoon to explain what happened, she then said, "Well, these two pieces of dung dragged Silver off while we went looking and threatened him so I went to help him."

Red felt rage boil up inside him slightly something that was quite rare for him, but he said calm, he had another idea for these two. Red looked at them and said, "What is your names?" Everyone looked confused as if he had just requested a goat to fly, but they said, "Scorch and Fire." Red then smiled in the most nice way possible and said, "Well, I'm sure Queen Ruby would love to hear about you, now wouldn't she?"

Scorch and Fire went stiff but Scorch then said, "Ha! As if you can get a meeting with her!" They both laughed but Red simply said, "Ah, of course she'll be busy with her dragonets... But remind me who is their father again? I always forget."  Fire then said, "Some looser named Red!"

Red then smirked evil as everyone but Scorch and Fire looked shocked, their laughter slowly died down as they saw everyones shocked face, Red then said, "Well, I think I should introduce myself now, I am Red." Scorch and Fire froze terror filled their eyes as Red smiled sweetly, Red then said, "Now, I won't tell her if you leave and never return, got it?" They left quickly without another word.

As the party continued Silver and Fullmoon approach and Fullmoon asked, "Did you really have dragonets with Queen Ruby?" Red nodded and said, "Yeah, but that wasn't really about love." Fullmoon smiled and said, "So would ours be about love?"  Red nodded and then Silver said, "I still can't believe you got to be a father before me!" Red smiled and said, "Honestly I'm as surprised!"

(Silver by Skykid762)