33- telling the truth

Silver had been planning to tell Winter for a few days about his and Red's true origin. Silver wasn't sure how he would specifically tell Winter or how Winter would react to the truth. Silver slowly walked to his and Winter's room he had decided that it would probably be for the best if he just told the truth.

As Silver entered he saw Winter writing at his desk, "Hey Winter, I have to tell you something." Silver said, Winter turned toward Silver and replied, "What is it Silver?" Silver then said, "I wanted to tell you something that I've never told anyone, it's about me and Red..."

Winter's ears perked up as he said, "Ok, go ahead." Silver took a deep breath and said, "You know how me and Red can't remember anything before you found us?" Winter nodded and said, "Yeah, what about it?"

Silver took another deep breath and said, "Well that's not entirely true... The truth is, me and Red came from another world and we were somehow transported into this world which we knew about because in our world original world this world is a book series." Winter looked at Silver with a shocked expression and said, "You're joking right?" Silver shook his head and said, "No... It's fully true, in me and Red's world we used to be scavengers instead of dragons."

Winter looked deep in thought before saying, "I... I understand why you and Red would hide that, I honestly am having a difficult time wrapping my head entirely in it but I wouldn't stop loving you because of that." Silver let out a sigh of relief and said, "Thank goodness... But can you keep it a secret from everyone else?" Winter nodded and said, "Ok, I'll try, this secret is obviously a important secret, so I'll let you and Red decide who to tell."

Silver smiled and said, "Thank you Winter, I love you." Winter smiled and said, "I love you too, do you want to write invites with me?" Silver nodded and joined Winter in writing the invitations.

(Silver by Skykid762)