35- wedding day

Silver was eager to get married, he wore his dress and spun around slightly. Suddenly, Red walked in and said, "Hey Silver, are you almost ready to walk down the aisle to your husband?" Silver smiled and nodded before saying, "Yeah, but why are you here, shouldn't you be with the other guest?"

Red smiled and nodded and said, "Yeah, but since on don't have anyone to walk you down the aisle, I've decided to walk you down it." Silver smiled and said, "Ok, well you better be prepared, because I'm going to start walking down it." Red nodded and walked slightly next to Silver as he began down the aisle.

In the guest rows were Silver and Winter's friends, Qibli, Moon, Kinkajou and even dragons like Peril. In the front rows were Winter's family and a few of Silver's new friends like Koi and Fullmoon an a empty seat for when Red sat down. As Silver looked around he saw Hailstorm in the very front, Icicle was off to the side surrounded by guards, burn scars all over her, and to Silver's shock, Tundra was there, Silver had tried to convince Winter to not invite her but he did unfortunately.

As Silver got up to Winter, Red walked to his seat and sat, the wedding began, it was quiet and simple.

Soon, Silver and Winter were together, truly it was a great day, as Silver and Winter began to enjoy their wedding party, Silver noticed a look of pure distaste and hate from Tundra, like she was going to poison both him and Winter. Silver was about to approach Tundra to try and make small talk but suddenly, Red walked up to Tundra.

Tundra suddenly turned bright blue and left, Red then walked back to Fullmoon with a grin on his face. Silver wondered what Red had done or said to Tundra to get her to leave and turn that shade of blue, but Red probably wouldn't tell, so he didn't question it.

Silver then began dancing with Winter, it was quite nice, as they continued to dance together a few others joined in dancing separately but together, Red and Fullmoon were the closest dragons dancing to where Silver and Winter were dancing. Silver smiled happily, the wedding was quite nice, especially with the dragons just dancing around calmly, Silver wished he could stay in this moment forever.

(Silver by Skykid762)