37- Taken away

Silver and Winter happily enjoyed their honeymoon, Silver sipped his fruity beverage happily as he and Winter cuddle up. Silver had specifically picked the new icewing spas as their location for their honeymoon because he heard that they have some of the best ice springs in all of the world!

Winter happily put his head on Silver's and said, "This is the best and don't forget our couple's massage in about an hour." Silver smiled and said, "I definitely won't forget that!" Silver had specifically booked that so that he and Winter could release some tension and get to relax even better for the week they were going to be in the area.

Silver then got up and said, "I'm gonna go to the ice springs, want to join?" Winter nodded and said, "Yeah, but let me finish this drink, whatever fruit is in it is quite tasty." Silver smiled and walked over to the Ice springs, as ice was thrown in it quickly melts due to the hot water and steam rises up.

Silver was extra careful not to fall into any thing before he stepped in the water, it felt amazing, the steam quickly flowed between his scales as he stood there enjoying it. Silver quickly found a place to wait for Winter, the steam was thick and felt amazing as if it were cleaning his scales. Silver yawned, the warmth of the steam and coldness of the ice could make any dragon tired.

Silver suddenly felt a talon grab him, he expected Winter, but he saw a tall Dragon wearing a red robe with black symbols on it and Red's mask. The dragon quickly grabbed Silver's snout and said, "Shhh, everything will be alright... Trust me." He laughed as Silver felt himself suddenly lose consciousness.

(Silver by Skykid762)