Chapter 2

Cameron's POV

Lunch

I looked around the cafeteria looking for a seat and almost all the seats were basically filled. "Cameron over here!" I heard a person yell behind me. I turned around and seen Faith waving me over. Thank god.

I sat beside her earning some looks from her friends. "You looked like you were struggling." Faith chuckled. "Your my only friend here." I sighed. "It will get better." She told me.

"Oh girls this is Cameron." She said introducing me. They all gave me dirty looks and continued eating. "Please excuse them." Faith sighed. "Its fine, I can find another place to sit." I said getting my stuff together.

"No stay." She told me."Its okay, I understand that I'm not wanted here." I said giving her a small smile. I made my way over to an empty table in the corner. In California people used to like me, but now no one likes me since I'm the new kid.

I didn't really want to eat the food here so I just stayed on my phone. "Sorry sir but that's not allowed." I heard a voice say in a deep voice. I looked up and seen it was Faith.

"Nice voice." I chuckled. "I practice every night." She said jokingly. "You didn't have to come over here." I told her. "Why aren't you eating?" She asked ignoring what I just said, and taking a seat in front of me. "Because the food here doesnt look very appetizing." I chuckled.

"Its not that bad." She chuckled. "What is that anyway?" I asked. "Its spaghetti and meatballs. The noodles are gross but the meatballs are okay." She told me. "It looks gross." I said scrunching my nose. "Here try it." She said holding her fork, that had a meatball on, it in my face.

I slowly leaned forward and took a bite. "How is it?" She said trying not laugh. "That is the worst thing I have ever tasted." I said spitting it in my hand. "Here." She said giving me her napkin and I thanked her.

"You know Cameron, you really shouldn't trust me when it comes to food because I will seriously let you eat anything without even trying it." She laughed. "So your telling me that you never tried that before?" I asked referring to the disgusting food and she shook her head.

"I pack lunch but I get the other lunch because usually someone wants extra." She told me. "Your a poo." I said narrowing my eyes at her. "Its my way of welcoming to my friendship club. It involves me, myself and you." She smiled.

"What about your other friends?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "I'm mad at them at the moment." She told me. "Don't be mad at them because of me." I said shaking my head. "No they are all really rude to everyone and I don't like that." She sighed.

"So your the nice one of the group." I smiled. "To be honest I'm the only nice one here." She chuckled. "Everyone seems to like you though." I told her. "The only reason the guys like me is because they want to get in my pants and im just not that kind of person." She said shaking her head. "Well I would never do that to you." I told her.

"And that's why your my new favorite person." She smiled. "How can I be your favorite person if you don't know me that well?" I chuckled. "Because your different, I can tell." She said looking in my eyes.

I looked in hers and she looked away from me. "You're really beautiful." I said grabbing her hand. She shot me a smile and started playing with my fingers. "Thank you." She said looking down at our hands.

The bell rang and we both jumped and let go of each others hands. "Um I guess we should go." I chuckled awkwardly. "What class do you have?" She asked. "Mr Marcus." I told her. "Me too." She smiled.

"I'm his service learner so I get to tell you what to do." She said as we made our way to the class. "Who says I'm going to listen to you?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "I will make you." She said sassily. "What are you going to do? Stab me with a pencil." I said laughing. "Maybe." She shrugged.