Chapter 51

5 weeks later
Cameron POV

"Cameron I'm tired stop." Faith whined, burying her face in the pillow. "But I want to talk to you." I pouted. She sighed and turned around  to look at me.

"Your eyes are so beautiful." I smiled and she glared at me. "What did you want?" She asked sitting up. "I wanted to talk." I shrugged. "About what?" She asked.

"About life." I smiled. "Well its great now cuddle with me." She pouted. I laid down on top of her and put my head on her chest. She ran her fingers through my hair repeatedly with her eyes closed.

"I'm not letting you go to sleep." I told her. "Its literally 2 am." She told me. "I know but I'm not tired and I don't want to be alone." I pouted. "I'm still here, I just wouldn't be talking to you." She shrugged. "Well your voice makes me happy so you have to stay awake." I told her and she smiled.

"Stop smiling you weirdo." I chuckled. "Your just so sweet." She said pinching my cheeks. "I knew you were going to do this." I said rolling my eyes playfully. "You don't know anything." She chuckled.

"I know that I want to kiss you." I shrugged. "Go for it bud." She shrugged. I leaned in to kiss her and she opened her mouth. "Stop." I whined trying to close her mouth.

"I'm ready, come on." She managed to say with her mouth still open. "Your so gross." I said shaking my head. "Hey, I'm not the one who wanted a kiss?" She chuckled, closing her mouth.

I hurried up and kissed her and she laughed. "Your too cute." She smiled. "I go for what I want." I shrugged. "Oh so are you a bad boy now?"She said smirking at me.

"Only for you." I said winking at her. "Woah, that was hot." She chuckled. "Your pretty hot too." I told her. "Oh really?" She asked and I nodded. She made a really ugly face and started making weird noises.

"Okay maybe not now." I chuckled. "I can be hot." She told me. "Show me." I smiled. "How?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "Do anything you want." I told her.

She bit her lip and did this thing with her hair and eyes. To be honest it was probably the most attractive thing ever. I honestly don't know why but it might be because I'm already feeling turned on.

"How was that?" She asked. "It was okay." I shrugged. It was hot. "See I'm not good at being attractive." She told me. "Your always attractive." I told her. "Do you see my face right now?" She asked scrunching her nose.
"I think you look beautiful." I said kissing her forehead and she smiled.

"Is it hot in here?" She said fanning herself. "Just a little." I responded. "This house is so bipolar with temperature." She said laying back down. "Just take off your clothes." I told her. "So you can touch all over me, no thanks." She chuckled.

"I promise I'm not going to do anything." I told her. "If you I will kick you." She told me. "Your my fiancé anyway so I should be able to touch you whenever I want." I said smirking at her. "I still can't believe that." She smiled. "I can because I love you." I shrugged. "Awww." She cooed.

"Just take off your clothes loser." I chuckled. "Turn around." She told me and I glared at her but listened to her anyway.

"Are you done?" I asked. "Yeah I'm good." She told me. "What was the point of me not seeing you get undressed and me getting to see you now?" I laughed. "Because its awkward." She shrugged.

" You should've just let me do it for you." I said smirking at her. "That definitely wasn't going to happen." She chuckled. "I figured but it was worth the try." I shrugged.

"Those bruises seriously hurt me just as much as they probably hurt you." I said looking at the many bruises on her body. "Can we please not talk about this again?" She sighed. "Fine." I said softly.