Chapter 12

Camerons POV

Faith and I had to wake up early this morning since we had a long drive ahead of us. "Faith wake up." I said whispering in her ear. "Cam stop." She whined falling back to sleep. "I'm gonna tickle you." I told her. "Its too early for this."She said trying to kick me. "Faith please there's gonna be a lot of traffic if we don't leave now." I begged.

"I don't want to go anymore." She said pouting. "Why not?" I said starting to get frustrated. "Because I'm sleepy." She whined. "I will buy you a milkshake if you get up." I said trying to bribe her. "Fine but you have to carry me." She said still half sleep and reached out her arms to me. "Your so lucky I love you."I said picking her up bridal style and carrying her to the car.

Faith had finally woken up when we were about an hour down the road.
"Where should I tell my mom were going?" She asked me. "Tell her were going to the beach for the weekend." I told her. "She will never believe that but I will say it anyway." She said texting her mom. "

Are you hungry?" I asked her and she shook her head. "My stomach hurts." She told me and I immediately became concerned considering what had happened last time. "Dont worry Cam I'm not pregnant." She told me reading my thoughts. "I get really car sick when you drive." She told me and I laughed. "I'm a good driver." I exclaimed. "Keep telling your self that Dallas." She said laughing.

It was about 2 hours later when we had finally arrived at dads house and I immediately became nervous. His house was huge! It looked like the house off of the Fresh Prince of Bellair. "Are you ready?" Faith asked me holding my hand and I let out a deep breath. "I think so." I said nervously. "Don't be nervous he's really cool but don't talk to his wife shes really stuck up and she hates me." She told me. "My brothers are gonna love you." She smiled as we walked up to the door and knocked.

The door swung open revealing a very small boy that I'm guessing is her little brother. "Christian I missed you so much!" Faith said picking him up and hugging him. "Who is he?" He asked pointing at me. "This is Cameron." She smiled putting him down. "Aw you have a boyfriend I'm telling daddy." He said running away. "He's so cute. How old is he?" I said smiling. "3." She smiled.

"Faith is it really you?" Her dad said coming out what looked like an office and hugged her. "I missed you so much." He told her. "I missed you too." She smiled. "This is my boyfriend Cameron." She said introducing us and we shook hands. "Its really nice to meet you sir." I said. "You guys are truly a beautiful couple." He smiled.

"What have you been up to Dad?" Faith asked him. "I have been pretty good. Karen really get on my nerves though. " he said causing me and Faith to laugh. "Isn't that what marriage is about?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"No we're different we absolutely hate each other." He said laughing. "Sorry to ask but why are you guys together." I said confused. "Great sex." He simply stated and Faith looked at him with wide eyes. "Dad you can't just say that!" She exclaimed and he shrugged."I'm getting old I have my needs to ya know." He said and we all laughed.

"Wheres Xavier?" Faith asked him. "He's upstairs I think. I'll go get him." He told us and me and Faith went in the living room to sit down. "I think he really likes you." She told me and I smiled. "I think he's cooler than your mom." I whispered and she laughed.

"Here he is." Faiths dad said coming down the stairs with a teenage boy that had an attitude. "Xavier." Faith shouted and hugged him. "Please don't touch me." He said pushing her away.

" Um this is my boyfriend Cameron." She said and I could obviously tell that she was upset and he nodded. "I missed you." She gave him a small smile. "Whatever." He said going back up to his room. "He's going through a phase right now but I'm sure hes just shocked that you're here." Her dad told her and she nodded.