Chapter 27

Faiths POV

"Oh my gosh look there doing something about you on E news!" Matt exclaimed looking at the TV and I glared at him. Why is there a TV in here anyway?"Sorry you probably didn't want to hear that." Matt said quietly. "Just turn it up I want to know what they think about me." I told him. "Are you sure that's a great idea?" Cameron asked with uncertainty. "I have to experience it so that I can get you used to it." I sighed and Matt turned the TV up.

"As we all know Hollywood's new hottest couple Faith Carter and Justin Bieber are definitely the hottest thing right now but I'm guessing Faith isn't really as happy as it seems. She was spotted with this guy leaving a group of friends house and they were both caught making out in the streets of LA. They were also spotted leaving a bathroom on a boardwalk together. I'm pretty sure we all know what they did, I mean just look at them both."

They started showing pictures of Justin and I from the party we went to and when he hugged me outside the studio, and then they showed a video of Cameron and I making out and a picture of us leaving the bathroom smiling.

"Its pretty obvious something is going between this guy who's name appears to be Cameron Dallas. It seems that Justin and Faith are both still hanging in there though and we couldn't be more happy for them." The guy with the ugly outfit said. "There will be more on Faith Carter coming up next." He added before the commercial.

"Cameron its not true." I said grabbing his arm. "Faith I know, its ok." He said giving me a small smile. "How did they even come up with this?" Justin groaned. "Dang this is crazy." J. Cole said and I nodded agreeing. "It was nice meeting you but I really have to go now." He said getting up and leaving the room.

"He probably thinks I'm a slut." I pouted. "No one thinks your a slut." Cameron sighed. "That's what there making it sound like!" I exclaimed. "How do I fix this?" I asked looking at Justin. "Lots of interviews, my friend." He told me. "How can I get one?" I asked. "I can get us both some together." He assured me and I nodded. "Shh its back on." Matthew told us not taking his eyes off the TV.

"Not only is Faith Carter dating Justin Bieber but apparently she is also a huge diva and aggresive. She was spotted with this Cameron Dallas guy once again and she made him literally take off her shoes and put another pair on her." He laughed. "That isn't even considered being a diva!" I exclaimed at the TV and they all shushed me.

"If you thought I was done your wrong." He started. "She was spotted again with you guessed it, Cameron Dallas! They were seen leaving his friends house holding hands and she literally yelled at the paparazzi." The guy on the TV said like it was shocking. "Cameron also was caught pushing a man after he supposedly pushed Faith down. I completely understand that situation because I'm pretty sure anyone would have done the same thing to protect a fabulous girl like her." He said complementing me. "Mores coming up next." He said giving us a thumbs up.

They showed the video of Cameron and I being swarmed by paparazzi and me yelling in a fat guys ear. They also got me yelling at them to move out the way which wasnt as bad. I shouldn't have done that but sometimes people pushing me over the edge and it makes me angry.

Justin and Matt looked at me shocked. "They deserved it!" I said defending myself. "You screamed in a fat mans ear." Matt said shaking his head. "He did it to me first!" I exclaimed. "You have to ignore them." Justin said slowly and I shook my head.

"Don't talk to me like I'm slow. I know what I did was wrong and I have learned from it. I understand that this is now one of my punishments for trying to live my life." I said angrily and he looked at me with sad eyes but ignored him.

"As you know Faith is probably one of the most talked about person since she was signed to her boyfriends , Justin Bieber, label." The guys said coming back on the screen. "She is most know for her cover of Emotions by Mariah Carey that was posted on Justins YouTube account. But that's not all she's known for, she is also known for speeding and being a crybaby." He said laughing obnoxiously.