Chapter 32

Faiths POV

"HAPPY FIRST PERFORMANCE!" Justin and Ariana yelled running in the room waking most of us up. "Justin its to early for this." I groaned and so did all the others. "Its almost 2 in the afternoon." He chuckled. "I brought you a present." Ariana said handing me a pink sparkly bag. "I also have something for you." Justin said handing me a wrapped present.

"Open mine first!" Ariana said jumping up and down. I opened it and saw that it was a a sparkly outfit that is kind of like the ones she performs in. "This is so cute!" I exclaimed. "I got it so you could wear it for tonight." She said smiling "Thank you so much." I said returning a smile. "Now open mine!" Justin said smiling. His gift had a huge box of condoms and other weird sex things.

"Thank you very much." I said laughing. "Cameron this is for you." I said putting the bag near his face. "What is it?" He asked half sleep trying to look in the bag. "Woah." He said when he finally seen what was in the bag. "That wasn't actually your gift but I thought you guys would like that." Justin said smirking. "This is your real gift." He said pointing at the door and I looked at him confused.

"Give me one second." He said running to the door. "You were supposed to come in." He whispered out the door. "Sorry I didn't hear my que." I heard a voice come from the hallway. "We can start over." Justin sighed. "Okay so pretend that didn't happen." He told me and I raised an eyebrow.

"This is your real gift." He repeated pointing to door again. My mom walked in with flowers and cupcakes. "Oh my gosh!" I said crying and jumping out the bed. "Well can I have a hug?" My mom asked smiling as she put down the cupcakes and flowers and I ran up to her and hugged her tightly. "I missed you so much." I mumbled against her shoulder. "I missed you too." She said kissing my forehead and releasing me.

"I can't believe you're here." I said wiping my tears. " Well I can't believe you didn't tell me you were signed by Justin Bieber." My mom chuckled. "Is that your mom?" Cameron asked me squinting at her. "Yes Cameron its me." My mom said smiling and he got up to give her a hug.

"When did you get here?" He asked smiling. "Early this morning." She answered. "Is it me or is Faiths mom really hot?" Carter whispered to Nash and Nash nodded quickly. "We can hear you." I said laughing at them both. "Some things are meant to be heard." Carter shrugged. "I don't mind it." My mom said sending them a flirty smile.

"That's enough of being a thot today mother." I said patting her back and she laughed. "Did you just call your mother a thot?" Justin asked shocked. "That's what I have always called her." I shrugged and she nodded. "My mom would kill me!" He exclaimed and I laughed at him. "She's not my mom she's my best friend." I said smiling at her.

"Since were such best friends why didn't you and Cameron tell me you guys were getting married?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "How did you find out?" I asked nervously. "I was channel surfing and all of a sudden I see my daughter on MTV licking Cameron's face." She said putting her hands on her hips.

"We were going to tell you eventually." Cameron sighed. "When exactly would that have been?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "When you came to visit but hey look at that you already knew so were all good here." I said nervously  running out the room. "Faith Destiny Carter come back here now!" She yelled and I slowly backed up to where I was before.

"Yes?" I said softly. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked softly. "Because I thought you would be mad." I mumbled. "I'm actually really happy for you both." She said smiling. "Thank you." We both said smiling at her.  "Ha she probably doesn't know she's pregnant doe." Taylor whispered loudly to Carter and I glared at him. "Snitch." I said under my breath.

"What do you mean pregnant!" She yelled at us. "Its Cameron's fault not mine." I said pushing him in front of me. "It takes two to make a baby." He said pulling me beside him. "Not if its rape or a sperm donor." I said pushing him back in front of me and all the boys laughed. "It was definitely not rape." He said glaring at me. "Yes it was." I said quickly.