Chapter 36

Faiths POV

"So the audience wants you both to play a game now." Kaitlyn,the Mtv host, told Justin and I. "Are you guys willing to play?" She asked smiling and we both nodded. "I'm gonna win, loser." I said pinching his cheeks. "In your dreams." He chuckled. "Ok so its kind of like a boyfriend/ girlfriend tag." She explained and we both nodded. "Who wants to go first?" She asked. "Ladies first." Justin said smirking at me and I glared at him.

"First question, what is your least favorite thing about Justin?" She asked. "He gets us kicked out of a lot off places." I chuckled. "Its not my fault all the time!" He pouted. "Justin, what is the first thing you thought when you seen Faith?" She asked smiling. "As everyone knows we met at a party so you she was just a little bit drunk. I thought she was adorable, she was so little, and really funny." He said smiling.

"Faith,what is Justin's favorite color?" Kaitlyn asked. "Any Belieber knows its purple." I chuckled and Justin shrugged smiling as the audience cheered. "What is Faiths favorite song right now?" She asked. "That's actually really hard, she's always singing." He said trying to think. "You know what it is, I tell you it all the time." I chuckled and he sat there and thought about it.

"Heartbreaker by me duh." He said after he thought about it amd I nodded smiling. "Faith, what is one of Justin's bad habits?" Kaitlyn asked. "He tends to break things and he yells a lot." I told her and he nodded agreeing. "What is the biggest thing you have done for Faith?" She asked. "I took her Italy so she could try there spaghetti." He said laughing and Kaitlyn joined in on his laughter.

"Do you look through Justin's phone?" She asked and I laughed. "She has once but she asked me so it was fine." Justin shrugged. "Find anything?" She whispered to me. "He has been a good boy." I said smiling at him. "I love her so I have no choice but to be good." He said putting his head on my shoulder and everyone awed us.

"Awwww." Justin said teasing them and they all chuckled. "How is this relationship different from when you were with Cameron Dallas?" Kaitlyn asked. Why ya gotta bring up the past? "Uh our relationship is moving at a slower pace and were not always near each other which was definitely one of the reasons the other relationship ended." I explained.

"How are you and Cameron now?" She asked. "Were fine, we still talk." I told her. Its been two years why are they even worried about it. Its like people are still grieving about me and Cameron breaking up. All the interviews we go to end up being up Cameron and I and its really annoying.

"Justin, what do you think of her and Cameron's relationship?" She asked and he sighed. "Um there great." He said softly. "The first time Faith was here with you and Cameron you both said it would be unprofessional to date and she was like your sister. "What made you change your mind?" She asked with a serious face. Can I hit you?

"You can't help who you love." He shrugged. I could tell he was annoyed they always do this and it really upsets him. "Can we ask other question that aren't about Cameron?" I chuckled lightly and she nodded.

"If you could change something about her, what would you change?" She asked curiously. "Faith is a beautiful girl and she has a perfect body so I'm thinking some more tattoes would be great." He said smiling. "That's not happening." I chuckled. "Why not?" He pouted.

"I had a panick attack each time I got a tattoo." I admitted and he laughed at me. "Earlier Faith, you said Heartbreaker was your favorite song at the moment, right?" She asked and I nodded. "Do you still look up to Justin even though you two are dating?" She asked curiously.

"Justin is definitely someone used to look up to and I guess you can say I still somewhat do when it comes to his passion for music." I answered and she smiled. "Justin has Faith improved as an artist since you signed her 2 years ago?" Kaitlyn asked and he nodded.