Chapter 45

"Stop your hair is wet." I groaned. " Well than move over. " She said trying to push me. "No." I chuckled. "It's my bed." She whined.  "What's yours is mine."I shrugged.  "Well than my answered won't be yours." She shrugged. "I'm moving." I sighed moving over.

She smiled and got on the bed and laid on top of me. "If I tell you this you can't tell anyone or think of me as anything different." She told me. I held out my pink and she smiled and laced our pinkies together. She laid her head on my chest and intertwined our fingers.

"It was sophomore year." She started. "I was just turning 15 and Matt decided that he wanted to take me to this party. It was a college party and we didn't even know anyone besides this guy that was a friend of Matt's. And as you already know I have smoked weed before and all that." She told me.

"What do you mean by all that?" I asked curiously. "I may have tried cocaine and this pill that the guy had given me." She told me. "Continue." I sighed. "As you probably guessed I was really tripped out on the drugs and so was Matt. We started acting like complete idiots. The cops were eventually called because the party was out of control and everyone left except for Matt and I, and we were arrested." She explained.

"The bad part is that I was already probation." She sighed. "What for?" I asked shocked. "I may or may not have stolen my mom's car and drove Matt and I to the beach for the weekend and crashed it." She sighed. "Faith!" I exclaimed.

"She called the cops on me and they arrested Matt and I when we got home. Ever since then Wilson has followed Matt and I wherever we go." She told me. "Which brings me to the time that we got arrested for smoking weed at the park." She said softly.

"Are you done yet?" I asked. "And the Justin Bieber thing." She added. "That's a lot." I sighed. "I know and that's why I understand if you don't want to be with me." She said softly. "I would never leave you over this." I said shaking my head. "Good because I would kill you." She said looking up at me.

"I kinda believe that now." I chuckled. "I hate you." She said pushing me playfully. "My girl was a true G back in the day." I said jokingly. "It's called peer pressure." She told me. "It's called say no." I told her. "It's called shut the fuck up." She shrugged.

"It's called watch your mouth." I said narrowing my eyes at her. "Oh my gosh!" She exclaimed. "What?" I said confused. "Where's Blaise!?" She said freaking out. "He's at home with my mom." I chuckled. "Do you have a picture of him?" She asked. "I might." I said taking out my phone.

"There he is." I said handing her my phone. "He's still so little." She smiled. "He hasn't grown at all." I told her. "Good." She smiled. "My mom is in love with him." I chuckled. "I think I'm in love with him too." She chuckled.

"Well I'm in love with you." I smiled. "Like in love? Or you just love me?" She asked confused. "Like in love." I answered. "Is it to soon to be in love?" She asked nervously. "It's different with you Faith." I sighed. "I'm pretty positive I'm in love with you too." She smiled. "Good or that would have been awkward." I chuckled.

"Augustus Water it was a pleasure being awkward with you. " She smiled. "I'm Drake." I corrected her. "No your not." She said shaking her head. "Than who am I?" I asked raising an eyebrow. " A bitch." She shrugged. I narrowed my eyes at her and she smiled innocently.

"Take it back." I pouted. "You can't take back the truth Cam." She shrugged. "Well I guess you can't take back this." I said before turning her over and tickling her sides. "What did I do to deserve this?" She whined while laughing uncontrollably. "Everything." I chuckled.

"Please stop." She begged. "Only if you stop being so mean." I told her. "We both know that's not happening." She laughed trying to push away my hands. "You have to be nice to me." I told her. "Cameron I can't." She said gasping for air.