Chapter 9

Faiths POV

I have no idea why Cameron got so angry so quickly we were getting along so well. It kinda hurt my feelings because he never has gotten mad at me before. After I finished my hot pocket I just stayed downstairs and played with Jake because I didn't want to bother Cameron.

2 hours later

I have seriously been downstairs at Camerons house for almost 2 hours and he has not came down to check on me or anything. I decided I should leave because I am obviously not wanted here so I went upstairs to get my stuff.

I went into Cameron's room and seen that he was on his phone. I brushed by his shoulder and grabbed all my stuff from off his bed. "What are you doing?"he asked me putting his phone down. "Leaving." I mumbled still putting all my stuff in my bag. "I thought you were staying?" He asked me with a sad face. "Are you bipolar or something?" I said getting frustrated.

"You left me downstairs for almost 2 hours by myself." I said hiding my anger. "I just need space." He said calmly. "You could've just told me that." I told him calming down. " I can leave if you want me to. I have no problem with it as long were ok." I told him and he shook his head. "Just please lay with me." He said pulling me onto his bed and laying on my chest.

This boy is going to make me go crazy. I don't know if this is the way he is expressing his feelings for me or if he is just being friendly. I really do like Cameron he's just confusing me and I don't know what he wants.

"I'm really sorry Faith."he mumbled in my hair. "We say sorry to each other a lot more than we should."I told him and he sat up and looked at me. "Faith what do you want?" He said with a serious face. "You have to be more specific because I want many things." I told him still laying down. "What do you want to happen with us?" He said remaining serious. "I don't know." I mumbled even though I knew exactly what I wanted. "I don't know is not an answer. " he told me sternly.

"Well what do you want to happen with us?" I asked him. "To be honest I want to be with you. I want to be able to hug and kiss you everyday. Maybe even get married and have kids someday. I want to be able to know that you love me even though you don't believe in love." He said and I started crying. "I don't know what happened to you in the past to make you not believe in love but I can tell you right now it does exist because Faith Carter I am utterly in love with you. Now please tell me what you want." He told me and I cried even harder. "I want you Cam." I admitted sitting up and hugging him.

He wiped away my tears away for what seems like the millionth time since we met. He rubbed his thumb over my cheek and stared at me so I stared back. I was very shocked when he smashed his lips into mine but I instantly kissed back. I felt like fireworks were going off in my stomach. I have never felt this way before when I kissed him but I'm pretty sure he felt the same way.

We pulled away soon but my hormones were raging and I just couldn't control myself so I pulled Cameron's shirt off and straddled him sucking hard on his neck. "Faith."he moaned. I started grinding against his buddy (a/n: buddy means penis if you were wonder I just didn't want to use the other word) and I could feel that he was getting hard for the second time today.

I slid his boxers off and smashed my lips to his again while palming him. He moaned like crazy and said "Faith please." He begged. I then moved down to his "buddy" and started to lick the tip before I started to suck on it. Cameron grabbed my hair and moved my head up and down on his buddy making me deep throat it. Very soon after, Cameron came in my mouth and moaned very loudly. I tried my hardest to swallow his cum but I just couldn't. I ran to the bathroom and spit it out in the toilet. I heard him start to laugh at me.

"Your swallow game is not so strong." He said still laughing. "It was my first time I'm sorry!" I said embarrassed. "You did really good though." He said pulling me on the bed and kissing me forcefully. All of a sudden the door swung open and it revealed Cameron's mom staring at us with wide eyes while Cameron was laying under me naked. "I am so sorry." She said slamming the door. Me and Cameron looked at each other knowing we were going to get in trouble.

Cameron got up and put on some pants. "You have something in your hair." He laughed trying to get his cum out of my hair. "Eww that's gross!" I said disgusted. "What are we gonna do about your mom we just can't avoid it." I told him. "The only thing we can do is talk to her I'm sure she will understand." He told me and I nodded.

We headed downstairs in the living room to talk to Gina about the little incident . "Hey mom. Can we talk to you please?" He asked her and she nodded "Me and Faith know what we did was wrong but we have very strong feelings for each other" he told her. "If you guys think that I'm mad at you your wrong." She said looking at me and Cameron. "I am not saying that I approve of you guys having sex but kids just please be careful." She said and we nodded in response.

"Thank you mom." Cameron said smiling at her and hugged her. After he hugged her I hugged her too. "I promise is will never happen again." I told her releasing from the hug. "Its fine because I knew it was going to happen eventually." She told me.

"Well me and Faith are going to go watch a movie. Did you want to join us?" Cameron asked her. "No thanks but you guys have to keep the door opened at all times." She warned us and we nodded while heading up the stairs.

"That was the worst thing I have ever had to do." He groaned sitting on his bed. "Well having sex with you is probably the worst thing I had to do." I said with a serious face trying not to laugh and he got up from his bed and licked me all over my face. "Your so gross!" I yelled pushing him off my face and he shrugged. "I know you liked it." He said and I shook my head. "Actually I thought it was pretty disturbing considering your tongue is very dry." I told him and he laughed. "I gotta pee." He said running to the bathroom and I laughed.

--------------------------------------------------
As you could probably tell this chapter wasn't going anywhere. I know it was a weird place to end it but I promise that I will post at least 2 new chapters today.

QOTD

"Happy days are here again." -Coach Michael my high school soccer coach.