Chapter 14

Cameron's POV
(a/n: I like writing in Cameron's POV because I feel like its easier so most of the story will be Cameron's POV. )

1 year later
Day before graduation

Faith and I have been together for almost 2 years. We have had problems in the past but we always have gotten over them because we love each other.  I have done many things that I truly do regret to her that I just can't take back.

I have ignored her for weeks without having a reason, I have called her many things that I know I should'nt have called her, and blamed her for many things I know she never did. She  continued to forgive me so I just continued to do what I wanted but I never cheated on her and I never will.

I eventually changed my ways and became more serious, but the only reason I did was because Faith said that she was going to leave me. I have hurt her and I will never forgive myself for that.

Faith has changed a lot physically, mentally, and emotionally. Faith has gotten way more beautiful than what she was and I thought that was impossible.  Our love for each other has gotten stronger for each other. Faith has become way more open with other people and she has become very strong.

"Do you realize we graduate tomorrow?" I asked Faith as we packed our stuff that is being shipped to California. "I'm so scared! What if I fall off stage?" She said with a serious face. "I'm sure you'll be okay."I said laughing.

"I can't wait to live with you." She smiled and I returned a smile back. "Your gonna love the house I picked out." I told her. "Can I please just see a picture of it?" She asked and I shook my head."Its supposed to be a surprise." I told her and she groaned. 

"Your a poop face." She told me. "I can't believe you still call me that." I said smiling. "It became I habit after a while." She shrugged and got up to stand on her dresser so that she could take off the posters on her wall. "You know I could have done that for you." I told her. "Its fine I have done it before its easy." She said and I just let her carry on.

"Oh no." Faith said after she had thrown down the posters on the ground. "What's wrong?" I asked confused. "I'm scared." She said looking down on me from her dresser and I laughed. "Its fine I have done it before its easy." I said mocking her with a girly tone. " Maybe I lied, please just help me." She whined.

"I should really make you stay there." I told her laughing. "Cam please." She  said panicking. "Why should I?" I asked her trying to annoy her. "Because you are supposed to love me." She said still panicking. "Just reach your arms out and I will catch you." I said giving in and she did what I told her.

"Thank you Cam Bam I thought I was gonna die up there." She said relieved and I laughed. "Your welcome baby girl." I said putting her down and she smiled. "I deserve an award." I told her and she raised her eyebrow. "Like what?" She asked. "A kiss duhh." I told her. "Get ready lover boy." She said with me still holding her.

She grabbed my face and smashed our lips together. Both of our tongues explored each others mouth. I layed her gently on the floor because her bed wasn't in her room because it had already been shipped.

We continued to kiss and I moved my hand under her shirt and unclasped her bra like a pro. I gave her a boob a light queeze causing her to moan lightly. She tugged at the bottom of my shirt signaling to take it off so that's what I did. I moved my hands down her spandex and started to rub her gently. "Cam." she moaned. I started playing with her clit and she bit her lip trying not to moan to loud. "Take them off." She said just before we were interrupted.

Her mom walked in with a gifts in her hand and I immediately stopped what I was doing even though I know I got caught. "Mom!" Faith groaned still laying on the floor. "I just wanted to give you and my future son-in-law a present." She said throwing her hands up. I knew she wasn't mad because this has happened many times before.