Chapter 52

Holly and I both made our way to the phone area with caution trying to avoid all the mean inmates. "This is definitely not Orange is the New Black." She whispered. "I know right." I said rolling my eyes.

When we got to the phone thing we were the only ones there thankfully. "You ladies have 5 minutes each, so make it worth it." The lady told us and we both nodded. Holly went to the other phone to make her call while I went to make mine.

"Hello." Cameron answered in a raspy voice. "Are you just waking up?" I asked. "Since your not here all I do is sleep. I'm on my 3rd nap for the day." He chuckled. "Wow, your definitely living the life." I chuckled. "I know right." He sighed.

"I will be there around 4." He told me. "I can't wait to see you." I smiled. "You seem happier than usual." He told me. "They moved me to another room and you'll never guess who my roommate is." I told him. "Who?" He asked. "Holly." I laughed. "So that's why she hasn't been home!" He exclaimed.

"She's crazy." I said. "I kinda would do the same thing. I know we wouldn't be in the same jail so I didn't do it." He told me. "Well thank you." I chuckled.

"Did you open your box?" He asked curiously. "The ring is absolutely beautiful, thank you so much. I would kiss you if I could but I know we can't do that right now."I sighed. "We can always do that when I get there." He told me.

"I really want to go home." I said sadly. "I know baby girl." He sighed. "You have one minute." The lady told us and I nodded. "Cam, I only have one minute so I'm just going to go." I sighed. "I will see you later baby girl." He told me. "I love you." I smiled. "I love you too." He said before hanging up.

"Who did you talk to?" I asked Holly as we walked back to our room. "Matt." She shrugged. "Is he going to come with Cameron?" I asked and she nodded. "Its going to be like a family reunion." She chuckled.

"I really miss Matt, its weird not having him getting on my nerves everyday." I chuckled. "He misses you too and he also said the same thing about you." She told me. "We do argue a lot." I chuckled lightly. "Its been that way since the day you started dating." She laughed.

"Because we were both to sassy for each other." I shrugged. "So you think that's why you broke up with him?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "I broke up with him because he cheated on me but I think he cheated on me because we always argued or either I wasn't good enough." I responded.

"Do you miss it?" She asked. "I mean he was very special to me but I have Cameron now and I wouldn't want it any other way." I answered and she nodded. "Cameron loves you a lot." She told me. "I know." I smiled.

Later that day

There was knock on the door and Holly and I looked at each other confused. I got up to see who it was and it revealed Cameron and Matt standing with guards. "Faith Carter and Holly Kidwieler you both have visitors. I will be back to check on you every hour so don't try anything.." The guard said.

"You are allowed to have visitors long because you have a room so take your time." He told us and Holy and I squealed jumping up and down. "Don't do that." He said glaring at us and we both stopped. Both of the guards left and slammed the door causing us all to jump.

"Cammy!" I said jumping into his arms. "Faithy!" He chuckled huggy me tighter. "I love you too Faith." Matt said rolling his eyes playfully. "Matty!" I said giving him a big hug. "I missed you dude." He chuckled. "I missed you too." I smiled.

"I see you took a shower." Cameron said looking at my damp hair. "We have our own now but its cold." I pouted. "Mine was hot." Holly said."You took all the hot water didn't you?" I asked giving her a mean look. "I went through a lot to get here." She said defending herself. "I'm going to let it go because I'm happy right now." I sighed. "Good." She smiled.