Chapter 15

Cameron's POV
Day of graduation

"Congratulations class of 2015 I hope you guys are successful and do great things with your life!" The principle shouted into the microphone and everyone started cheering.

"Were finally graduated now we can love life happily." Faith said jumping up and  down. "Faith ,Cameron over here." Faiths mom said waving her hand at us. "She looks physcho." Faith whispered and I laughed before her mom came up to us and hugged us both.

"I'm so proud of you two!"  She smiled. "That was the most boring thing I have ever went through." Faith groaned. "I thought it was beautiful." Her mom said fixing Faiths hair. "Mom please stop." Faith said swatting at her hand away.

"I can't believe my baby girl is leaving me." Her mom said hugging Faith again. "You can come with us if you would like." I told her and she shook her head. "I'm gonna let you guys live the life you guys deserve." She said and me and Faith smiled. "I am coming to visit though so don't be surprised if I show up unexpectedly." She told us and we laughed.

"I have a surprise for you both when you get home." She informed us. "Another one?" I asked laughing and she nodded. "This one is more  special." She told us. "Can you give us a hint?" Faith asked and her mom shook her head.

We finally arrived back home from graduation and I was honestly excited for the surprise that 'mom' had for us. When we walked in I seen my mom and my sister. "Mom I missed you so much!" I said running up to her and hugging her. "You look so handsome Cameron." She smiled.

"Oh my goodness I missed you so much!" Faith said hugging my mom. "Oh my gosh Faith your gorgeous." My mom said looking her up and down and Faith smiled. "Thank you." She responded.

"Hey Sierra." I waved awkwardly. "Hey Cameron." She said giving me a small smile. Sierra and I left on really bad terms when I left California and to be honest I'm still not over it.

"This is my girlfriend Faith and Faith this is my sister Sierra." I said introducing them. "Its really nice to meet you." Faith said shaking her hand smiling. "Nice to meet you too." Sierra said with a fake smile. Oh lord I can tell that Sierra already doesn't like her but I didn't care because I did and that's all that matters. 

Faith's POV

Cameron's sister didn't seem friendly at all and it really bothered me. She's really pretty but why must she have such a bad attitude. She was killing Camerons vibe and I could tell he was uncomfortable. I'm just so happy Cam got to see his mom on this special day ,I'm sure it meant a lot to him.

"You're so beautiful Sierra!" I smiled attempting to make conversation with her and she just ignored me. "Do you wanna hear a joke?" I asked hoping she would answer me and she ignored me again.

" I wanna hear your joke." Cam said smiling at me. "So there was these two olives a green one and a black one." I started. "They were doing what Olives do ya know hanging out at Olive Garden and when they were leaving the green olive fell down. The black olive asked if the green one was okay and the green olive said o- live." I said and everyone laughed except her.

"That was pretty good." Cam said giving me a high five. "Thanks." I chuckled trying to hide that it bothered me that Sierra didn't like me. "Do you guys have all your stuff together for your new house?" Gina asked happily and we both nodded. "You're gonna fit in perfect in California." She told me and I smiled.

"I really hope so." I sighed. "When are you guys leaving?" She asked us. "Tomorrow morning. Our flight leaves at 9." Cam said running his hand through his hair and she nodded.

"The food is ready if you guys are ready to eat." My mom said coming out of the kitchen. "Yesss!" Cam and I said giving each other a high five and our moms laughed at us. "They are still our little babies." My mom said to Gina as me and Cam ran to the kitchen.