Chapter 8

Faith's POV

I can honestly say that dinner went pretty well. I haven't really been able to hang out with my mom lately so I'm glad I got to spend time with her. "Mom, me and Cameron are gonna go before it gets to late." I said hugging her. "Don't do anything that I wouldn't do." She laughed while hugging Cam. I looked at her with wide eyes and Cameron just laughed. "I promise I'm not that kind of guy." He told her. "Are you gay?" My mom asked. "No I just-" Cam started. "I'm just playing kids but seriously if you knock her up I will kill both of you" She told us. "BYE MOM!" I yelled while exiting the house dragging Cam by his shirt.

"Your mom is really cool." Cam said while we walked to his house. "She's annoying but I can tell she likes you." I said smiling. " Does your mom have rules because she seems really care free." He asked me. "Basically my mom doesn't care what I do as long as I don't lie, steal, do drugs,or get pregnant." I told him. "Oh and come home late without telling her where I am ." I added. "Your so lucky." He told me and I nodded while smiling.

"That walk took forever!" He said out of breath. "I seriously live 3 houses down." I told him and he just shrugged while he opened the door. "HOME AT LAST!" I yelled running in the house laying down on the floor. Jake must of heard me because he ran to me and started to lick my face while I was on the floor. I was laughing so hard that couldn't breathe. Eventually Cameron got him off of me and started laughing harder than I was. "You do realize he was humping you right." He said gasping for air. "WHAT? NO WAY!" I yelled. "I thought he was just licking me." I said freaked out getting off the floor.

We headed upstairs to play GTA 5 on his PS3. "You suck at this game ." Cam said laughing. "So! At least I know how to drive. That's all that matters." I told him. "You have to kill people to win!" He said laughing. "Fine then you take it then." I said handing him the controller and getting off his bed. "Where are you going?" He asked. "To the bathroom I have to pee." I told him and he nodded.

Cameron's POV

Why do girls take so long to pee? Shes been in there for about 3 minutes. It only takes me like 30 seconds. "Hey I have a present for you." Faith said interuptting my thoughts. "Come here." she said and I walked over towards her while she went through her bag getting my present.

She had to end up dumping the whole bag out because she couldn't find what she was looking for. "Why do you have like 5 pairs of underwear?" I asked confused. "Because you my friend get to choose a pair that you can keep since you were so disappointed when you found out you were playing with my moms underwear and not mine earlier." She said laughing.

My eyes widened with excitement and I carefully tried to choose a pair. "Why are you so excited?" She laughed. "Because they are all so beautiful." I told her laughing. "Well these ones are my favorite." She said pointing at the black lace thong that had a pink bow in the front. "I will take those then." I said with a smile."Nice doing business with you Mr. Dallas." She said attempting to make her voice sound like a man. "Pleasure is all mine Ms. Carter." I said making my voice deeper.

"I think I'm gonna hang these up on my ceiling." I told her. "Please don't I don't want your mom to hate me." She begged. "My mom loves you she could never hate you." I shook my head. My mom and Faith met the morning when she stayed at my house the first time and they automatically loved each other. Faith even calls her mom sometimes.

"THIS IS THE BEST PRESENT EVER!" I yelled grabbing Faiths face and kissing it all over. Me and Faith actually have started kissing a lot lately. I know we aren't together but its just something that we got in the habit of doing. She is mine even though she is not mine if that makes sense. I plan on asking her out soon but I'm not exactly sure when.

When I was I finally done kissing her face she grabbed my face and licked my mouth causing her to lick my teeth. "Ew sorry that was really weird I'm never doing that again" she gagged. "I liked it."I shrugged grabbing her face and licking her mouth the same way she did mine. "CAMERON." She yelled wiping her mouth with my shirt and I laughed at her. "I'm guessing you didn't like it?" I said still laughing. "YEAH I LIKED IT BUT IT WAS WEIRD!" she admitted. "Awww someone's sexually frustrated. " I said teasing her.

"You know I can fix that right?" I whispered seductively in her ear. She started breathing heavy and got goosebumps as my lips touched her neck. I gently sucked on her neck causing her to moan. "Cameron" she moaned again. I began sucking harder leaving my mark on her. My lips soon left her neck and went to her mouth. I shoved my tongue into her mouth with force and we both fought for dominance (Of course I won).

"Jump" I mumbled against her lips. She then jumped up not breaking the kiss and I caught her by her butt and carried her onto the bed. She tugged the end of my pants signaling for me to take them off so breaking the kiss I took off my pants and my shirt off while I was at it and she took off her dress she was wearing. "No underwear?" I asked biting my lip. "Just kiss me." She said smashing her lips to mine.

She was on top now and I started to become really hard. She started teasing me by putting her hand at the waist band of my boxer so I flipped us over so that I could be on top again. "Do you have the condom we picked out?" She managed to ask and I reached in my drawer to get one, took my boxers off, and I put it on. We knew this was going to happen eventually in fact we picked out the condoms together I will admit it was as weird as it sounds. (A/n: I don't know why I put that xD.)

I lined up at her entrance teasing her with the tip. "Cameron please." She barely whispered. "Are you sure?"I asked and she nodded. I slowly thrusted into her knowing that it was her first time. "CAMERON."she screamed as her back arched. She did this a couple times before she adjusted to my size. Soon enough she said "Faster." So that's exactly what I did. I was about to reach climax and I knew that she was too. "Cameron I'm about t-" she started. "I know I am too baby girl" I said out of breath. Soon enough we reached are high and a chorus of moans filled the room. I collapsed on Faiths chest and we breathed heavily together.

"You're so beautiful." I mumbled in here hair and she I could feel her smile. "I feel.." She said trying to find the words to describe what we had just did."Awesome." She finally said. "Well I feel tired, happy and very non virginy" I said and she laughed. "I am glad you were my first." She told me and I smiled even though she couldn't see me. "I am glad you were my first too"I said burying myself in her hair.

"Do you like my hair or something?" She chuckled. "I love it, it smells like cotton candy."I told her sniffing her hair. "You smell like sex" she told me. "What exactly does sex smell like? I asked her laughing. "Like sweat and hotdog water." She said and I laughed. "That's way a little dramatic but I can see wear your coming from." I told her smelling myself.

"Can I please take a shower?" She asked. "Sure only if I can join you." I told her. "That's not happening but I'm going take one anyway." She said getting up walking to my bathroom still naked from before and I get up and follow her anyway. "Cam what are you doing?" She laughed. "Taking a shower with you duh". I said turning on the water. "Fine I guess you win just please don't look at me." She said hopping into the shower and I followed in after her. She began washing her hair and I could tell that she was pretending that I wasn't there.

"Do I make you nervous?" I whispered in her ear. "You wish Dallas." She said as she rinsed her hair out and then started to wash her body but I stopped her. "Let me do it" I said grabbing her wash cloth and she nodded. I washed her upper half pretty fast but once I got to her lower half I took my time so that I had time to adore all of her body.

I squeezed her inner thigh and she gasped. I smiled up at her and she made a really mean face at me. "Ok that's enough" she said getting out the shower and I followed her out the bathroom. "Cam you didn't even wash your hair!" She said laughing and I just shrugged putting on my boxers.

I don't think Faith knows how much I care about her. It really frustrates me that she doesn't believe in love because I honestly do love her. It really annoys me that I don't understand her she won't open up to me and its gonna put us in a really bad place in the future. "I'm hungry." She whined. "Didn't you just eat at your moms?" I asked her. "Yeah but I used all my energy for sex." She chuckled and I got annoyed for some reason. I don't know why but I just did. "Fine." I said annoyed and went downstairs to heat her up a hot pocket. "Thank you." She said with a small smile. "Your welcome." I mumbled while going back up the stairs leaving her alone in the kitchen.