Chapter 29

Faiths POV

"Cameron, Faith the enchiladas are done." Gina said knocking on the door. "We will be there in a second." Cameron said still looking me in my eyes. "Whenever your ready come downstairs to get them." She told us still outside the door. "Okay." Cameron said getting off of me.

"That was pretty different." I said awkwardly sitting up. "Was it good?" He asked confused. "It was great but did you feel something different?" I asked  curiously. "Um sure but I always feel something when we have sex." He shrugged. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Why would I lie about that?" He asked confused and I shrugged.

"Is there something you want to talk about?" He said putting back on his clothes. "I just want to know if your hiding something from me." I blurted out and he looked at me confused. "I tell you everything." He said throwing me my dress.

"I just feel like you want to talk about something." I shrugged putting on my dress. "Nope I'm good." He chuckled. "Well just know you can tell me anything." I sighed. "I know and that's why I love you." He said kissing my forehead. "Now let's go eat!" He exclaimed running down the stairs and I followed after him. Yeah, that turd is hiding something from me.

When I got to the kitchen the smell of the enchiladas made me want to puke. Don't get me wrong, I love her enchiladas but at the moment my stomach is not feeling it. Cameron sat down at the table and stuffed his face as usual.

"Cameron make sure you save some for Sierra and Brent." Gina told him. "These are ours." He said with his mouth full. "Stop being greedy Cameron." She chuckled. "I'm not greedy im just hungry." He told her.

"How is yours, Faith?" Gina asked me. "I can't really eat  right now, I don't really feel good." I told her. "That means I can have them,right?" Cameron said smiling and Gina hit him on the back of his head. "Go ahead Cameron." I sighed and he took them all off my plate.

"Thank you." He said kissing my forehead. "Faith, how about you go upstairs in my bed to lay down." Gina said putting her hand on my shoulder.  shoulder." "Thank you." I said giving her a smile small before heading up the stairs to her room.

Cameron's POV

"Cameron you need to do better." My mom told me. "What are you talking about?" I asked confused. "You need to take care of Faith, she needs to know you care." She lectured me. "I do take of her." I said defending myself.

"Shouldn't you be upstairs with her  then instead of being down here eating food." She said putting her hands on her hips. "We are around each other 24/7 I'm sure she would like some space." I chuckled lightly. "You never give her space and when you do its because she's in the bathroom." She pointed out.

"Are you hiding something from her?" She asked narrowing her eyes at me . "Faith asked me the same question." I sighed. "So there is something." She said sitting down in front of me and I nodded slowly. Are you cheating, Cameron?" She asked frowning. "Mom I would never do that." I said shaking my head.

"Well what is it?" She asked. "I'm going on tour with boys." I told her. "For what?" She asked confused. "We got invited to this thing and they really want me to do it, so I accepted it." I sighed. "Did you talk to Faith about it?" She asked raising an eyebrow and I shook my head.

"You know that's going to be really hard on her." She told me. "I know and that's why I regret accepting it before telling her." I told her. "You need to tell her before its too late. She will eventually hear it from someone else." She sighed.

"So you think I should go?" I asked confused. "If its what you want." She said putting her hand on mine. "But I want you to think about Faith and the baby." She told me. "You make me not want to go now." I groaned. "Your old enough to make your own decisions." She shrugged.