Chapter 34

2 years later
Faiths POV

"Stop it!" I said laughing as he layed on top of me tickling me. "Give me a kiss then." He said getting closer to my face and gave him a quick kiss on his lips. "Happy?" I said smiling. "Very." He said kissing my forehead and getting off of me. "You guys are gross." Matt said shaking his head. "Thank you." We both smiled. "Is Dani awake yet?" I asked sitting up and Matt shook his head. "I wanna play with her." I groaned.

"Or you could just play with me." He whispered in my ear seductively. "Justin your such a perve." I said pushing him out of my face. "I didn't hear what he said but I'm sure I didn't want to." Matt said disgusted. "You probably didnt." I shrugged.

Justin and I have been together for about 6 months. Our relationship is completely different from what it was when I was with Cameron. I don't exactly love him as much as I did Cameron but he makes me happy. It took me a while to actually connect with him but it all turned out okay.

The only times I see Cameron is when I drop Dani off at his house or run into him at the store. He hasn't completely moved on yet but I hope he can find someone. He texts me all the time but I never respond unless its about Dani or Erica. He needs to move on and me talking to him isn't going to help.

"Dandelion!" Justin exclaimed as Dani walked in the room half sleep. "Thats not my name." She whined. "Yeah don't call her that." I said smirking at him and he narrowed his eyes at me. "Faith, can I get my belly button pierced?" She asked me. "Dani your only 6." I said shaking my head.

"But Erica has hers done." She said pouting. "That's because Erica is 17." I told her and she frowned. "How about we get her ears pierced?" Justin suggested and she smiled looking at me for approval. "That's fine with me." I sighed. "Yay!" She said jumping around. "Your so spoiled." I chuckled.

"Your the one who did it." Justin told me. "I do not spoil her." I defended myself. "Who buys a 6 year old an iPhone just so that she could play with it?" Matt asked. "It doesn't even work it can only call me and play music!" I exclaimed. "So your telling me you bought her a phone that doesnt work." Justin said raising an eyebrow.

"I didn't want her to be calling other people, or using things she shouldn't be using!" I said defending myself. "I'm happy with my phone." Dani shrugged. "See she's happy that all that matters." I chuckled. "You still spoil her." Matt shrugged.

"Its because I love her." I said hugging her and she pulled away from me. "No hugs until you take me to get my ears pierced." She said putting her hands on her hips. "Woah, she acts just like you." Justin chuckled. "Fine go get dressed." I sighed, and she skipped off to her room. "Spoiled." Matt said under his breath, and I glared at him.

"So there's a party tonight, do you both want to go with me?" Justin asked with hope in his eyes and Matt nodded. "I'm down." I shrugged. "Really?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "Why are you surprised? I always go to parties with you." I chuckled and he shrugged. "I can't wait to see you drunk." He said laughing.

"I'm not going to drink this time." I told him. "You always say that." Matt laughed. "You make it sound like I'm an alcoholic." I pouted. "Your only a social drinker, you don't drink for fun." He said shaking his head.

"Look what I can do." Justin said licking his elbow. "Your really strange." I said scrunching my nose. "I think I'm pretty normal." He shrugged. "I'm ready!" Dani said running into the room. "Woah wear is the rest of your shorts ma'am?" Justin asked shaking his head.

"Faith bought them for me." She said quickly and pointed at me. Justin and Matt looked at me and shook their heads. "I didn't think they would be that short and she really liked them so I just got them." I said defending myself. "Dani go change and throw the shorts way." Justin told her and she groaned and stomped out the room.