Chapter 41

I couldn't sleep at all and it was obviously because Matt wasn't here. This is so stupid, I don't understand what my mom problem is. I'm old enough to do what I want and that's exactly what I'm going  do.

I got out of my bed and threw on a hoodie since it was cold outside. I climbed out my window and grabbed onto the tree branch. I made my way down the tree with no problem.  I didn't want to drive my car because I knew my mom would notice so I just walked.

I didn't have my phone so I couldn't even tell him that I was coming but I'm sure he wouldn't mind. I used to do this all the time when we were younger and he always thought it was great  how I would always come to him when I needed him.

When I got to his house I went to the side of his house to the tree close to his room. I climbed up and tried my best to open his window without falling. Before I could get it open some girl opened it instead and screamed. "Faith what are you doing here?"Matt asked nervously. "The real questions is what is she doing here!" I said angrily. "I'm his girlfriend." She said confused.

"No your not." He said shaking his head and she scoffed. "How could you do this to me?" I asked with full of hurt in my voice. "I wasn't thinking and then-" He started. "Actually just stop because I really don't want to hear this right now." I said jumping out of the tree and onto the ground.  Thankfully I landed on my feet so I didn't hurt myself at all.

Although I wasn't hurt I swear that he just broke my heart. "Faith !" I heard Matt yell and I looked back and seen him running towards me. I ran away from him as fast as I could. I have no idea where I was running but I didn't want to see him or talk to him. He started to get closer to me so I ran faster. "Faith please stop." He begged.

I finally just gave up and turn towards him. I looked at him disappointed and full of hatred. "Faith I'm sorry." He said out of breath. "No your not!" I said angrily. "I hate you so much!" I said busting out in tears and pushing him. "I didn't mean to hurt you." He said softly. "Then you shouldn't have did it." I snapped at him.

"I know and I regret it but please just let me fix this." He said grabbing my hands. I snatched my hands from him and looked at him in disbelief. "I will never forgive you." I told him. "Faith-" He started. "I hate you." I repeated.

"Never talk to me again." I whispered and he looked at me with sad eyes. "You don't mean that." He said shaking his head. "I'm serious." I said before walking away. Walking away from him is probably one of the hardest things I have ever done but he has done this many times and he just doesn't get that it hurts.

I looked back at him and seen that he was standing in the same spot sobbing. I continued to find my way home while bawling my eyes out. Many people looked at weirdly from out there windows because I was being so loud but I didn't care. I was hurt and I wanted to give up on everything.

For some reason I found myself climbing into Cameron's window instead of mine. Why? I don't know but I felt like he was the one I need to talk to. "Faith what are you doing here?" He said in a raspy voice and turning on his light. "Matt cheated on me." I said crying harder than I was before.

"I'm so sorry." He said coming up to me and hugging me. "Is there something that I can do?" He asked and I shook my head. "I just wanted someone to talk to." I sniffled and he frowned wiping my tears.

"He doesn't deserve you Faith." He told me. "How could I be so stupid?" I said putting my head against his chest crying harder. "Your not stupid." He said rubbing my back. "I let him take my virginity because I thought he was the one but now I have nothing." I sobbed. "My virginity is one thing I valued and now it's gone." I groaned against his shirt.

"I'm sorry Faith." He frowned. "How could he do this to me?" I asked sadly. "I don't know but you definitely don't deserve any this." He said rubbing my back. "I'm always the one that gets hurt and it's not fair." I said wiping my tears. "It's not and that's why you need to try to get over him because he's just going to keep hurting you." He said moving my hair out of my face. "Your right." I nodded.