Chapter 10

Cameron's POV

2 months later

I am currently at Faith's house, like I usually am. Ever since we did "it" at my house my mom has been making us hang out at Faiths house because her mom can watch over us. I'm not sure if Faiths mom knows about what happened but I'm pretty sure she doesn't care. Me and Faith have not had sex since the incident and I can honestly say its not affecting me but I can tell it is really bothering Faith.

Faith has been very cranky and I don't know why. Every time I ask her about it she gets mad at me and cries. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I am trying my hardest to take care of her. I refuse to leave her because I love her and I know that she is probably going through something.

"I don't feel good." Faith whined after about an hour of silence. "What's wrong baby girl?" I asked concerned. "I don't know." She said and started to cry. "Shh its ok." I said holding her. "Everything hurts."she said sobbing.

"I will be right back I'm gonna go get you some medicine." I told her after she calmed down a little bit and she nodded. I headed out the door and went to Walgreen's. When I arrived I rushed in the store and grabbed her flu medicine because I figured that's probably what she had.

When I was heading back to Faiths I felt very nervous. I couldn't stop tapping my hands on the steering wheel. I felt like it was hard to breathe.

When I arrived back at her house I ran up the stairs to Faiths room and didn't see her in her room so I checked her bathroom and she was on the toilet crying. "Cam it won't stop." She said right when I walked in and I looked at her with confusion. "What won't stop?" I asked her. "The blood!" She yelled crying and I looked at her with wide eyes. " I need to go to the hospital!" She said panicking and I picked her up and took her to my car not caring if blood got everywhere.

"I need a doctor I don't know what's wrong with my girlfriend she won't stop bleeding." I said panicking with Faith in my arms to the lady at the counter. "Calm down sir they're on their way. " she said trying to calm me down. The doctors soon came and took Faith away on a gurney and I followed them.

2 hours later

We are currently waiting on the results on whats wrong with Faith. I can tell that she is scared but she won't admit it. "Cam I'm gonna die." she said and I looked at her and held her hand. "Faith your gonna be fine." I told her giving her a reassuring smile.

So far they gave Faith medicine for the pain and they made her take a pregnancy test which she wasn't really thrilled about.

"How are you doing Ms. Carter?" The doctor said walking in interrupting my thoughts. "I'm doing pretty well I guess."she said attempting to give him a small smile. "I am just gonna cut to the chase because I know you dont want to hear all this doctory stuff." He told us and we nodded. I knew that there was something seriously wrong I could see it written all over his face.

"Basically Ms. Carter was 6 weeks pregnant." He told us and Faith just sat there with a blank face. "What do you mean was?" I asked. "Faith suffered from a miscarriage." He said. "She will probably never be able to have a baby. She will definitely be able to get pregnant but she has a high chance of having miscarriages so she wouldn't be able to carry the baby to full term." He informed us.

"Is there a way I can fix it. Is there like a surgery or something?" She asked trying to hold back her tears. "You could reduce the amount of alcohol you drink and not smoke but other than that there is no other way. I'm sorry." He frowned and she nodded. She doesn't smoke or drink anyway so that really doesn't help us out. "Well you are free to go. I will see you guys later." He said waving and walking out the room.