Chapter 6

Faiths POV

"Why haven't you been sitting with us?" Sarah said raising her eyebrow. "Me and Cameron have been hanging out lately and I guess I really like him." I smiled. "What happened to not letting boys getting in the way of our friendship?" She said crossing her arms over her chest. "I thought you would be happy for me." I said sadly. " I snapped at her. "

Well you have a choice it's either me or him." She snapped back. "Sarah -" I started. "Choose now." She demanded. "I choose him then. No friendship is worth this." I told her. "Fine." She scoffed. "Fine." I said softly. "Your gonna regret this. "She said walking away from me.

I returned back to my seat not saying a word. "Are you okay?" Cameron asked. "I don't understand how people could treat you like crap after you try to give them everything you can and do things to make them happy." I said shaking my head.

"Im guessing you guys aren't friends anymore." He sighed. "No were not and I don't understand why. I haven't done anything wrong, I hang out with when I can and talk to her everyday on the phone and its never good enough." I ranted.

"Sometimes people don't value there friendship as much as the other person." He told me. "Yeah but how could she have made up her mind that quickly." I said. "I don't know." I sighed. "I guess its whatever and its over with." I said softly.

"You guys will make up." He told me.

2 months later

Faiths POV

The school year is getting really annoying but I only have 1 more year until I graduate so I have to deal with it. As of right now Cameron is still my only friend. I thought me and Sarah would make up by now but I guess not. I'm not really bothered by it though because she doesn't deserve my friendship.

Me and Cam are now in 7th period waiting for school to be over. Today I am introducing Cam to my mom properly and I can tell he is quite nervous even though he has seen her before. "We only have one more minute." He said smiling. "Thank God! This class takes to long." I said as the bell rung.

Me and Cam basically ran out of the school and headed to my car. "Dude you need to clean your car." He told me. "Why do you have underwear in your car?" He asked. "I don't know!"I said laughing. "Well I'm keeping them." He smiled.

"Um Cam remember when I got my car taken away when I went home past curfew?" I asked him and he nodded while he sniffed them.I just looked at him with a disgusted.

"Yeah what does this have to do with the fact that you have underwear in your car?" He asked confused. "Um well ya see my mom used my car for a date and they kind of did IT on that seat. So that's her underwear your playing with not mine." I said trying to hold back my laughter. He screamed and threw the underwear out the window and gagged. "Are you trying to get me pulled over!"I said still laughing and he eventually started laughing with me.

When we got to my house we went in and seen my mom in the kitchen making dinner. "Hey Mother Goose." I greeted her as me and Cameron sat on the stools that were at the counter. "Hey Faith." She smiled. "This is Cameron and Cameron this is my mom" I introduced them. "Faith I have already met him." She chuckled. "She claimed we had to do it the proper way." Cameron chuckled.

I have told my mom a lot about Cameron and I can already tell that she likes him. I guess since she likes him so much she will let me stay the night with him again. "I will be right back I need to get something out of my room" I said and they both nodded.

Cameron's POV

I'm not usually nervous when I talk to people but the fact that it was Faiths mom made me really nervous. When Faith went upstairs to get something it made me almost stop breathing. I just dont know what to say to Faiths mom to make her accept me. "So what are your grades like Cameron?" She chuckled. "I have a 4.0 right now and I hope it stays that way." I said not trying to sound nervous.

"Do you like Faith?" She asked me whispering making sure Faith didn't hear and I smiled. "I'm taking that as a yes." She said smiling widely. "I can tell your a great guy and by the way she likes you too but don't tell her I told you she will kill me. " she laughed and I joined her. "Your daughter is a really beautiful and great person." I smiled and she smiled too.

"I'm backkk!" Faith yelled running down the stairs. "Why do you have your bag packed?" Her mom asked her. "Cameron said that I'm staying at his house tonight." She said lying. "I never said that!" I said laughing. "Well can I please stay at your house tonight?"she asked. "If your mom says yes than I guess so." I told her.

"Faith you said you would eat dinner with me." Her mom said. "But mom he has the Justin Bieber movie." Faith whined. "When dinner is over then you can go until then just hang out with me." She said. "Your welcome to stay to Cameron." She added with a smile. "Fine. But you have to make me macaroni." Faith told her. "Deal." her mom said smiling.

Faith and her mom have such a great relationship. You can tell they are really close. They both look alike in many ways, they are both are very beautiful. I can admit that it was pretty weird considering I smelled her underwear earlier. I'm just really glad that she actually liked me.