Chapter 39

Faiths POV

"Faith, why are you walking so slow?" Matt asked annoyed. "Because my legs hurt!" I yelled at him. "Well we have no idea where he is." He said crossing his arms and stopping. "No way" I said rolling my eyes. "Try calling him." I said handing him my phone. "Password?" He asked.

"1994." I told him. "Your password is the year you were born." He chuckled.  "Just call him!" I yelled again and he put his hands up in defeat and called him. "Hey Justin, where are you?" Matt said when he answered and put it on speaker. "I'm at the first gate." He told us.

"Oh I see you." Matt said after turning around and looking all the way back to where he was. "We will be right there." Matt said before hanging up and giving back my phone. "I've always wanted to have one of those airport moments." I sighed. "You could still have that." He shrugged. "With him? No thanks." I scoffed.

"Faith!" Justin exclaimed giving me a huge hug when we were finally got to where he was. "Hey." I mumbled. "I missed you." He smiled before kissing me. "Justin stop." I whined pulling away and he chuckled. "Let's just go." I mumbled grabbing his suitcase and walking to the car leaving him and Matt behind.

I threw his suitcase in the trunk and got in the backseat and layed down.
Matt got in the passenger seat and for some reason Justin decided to get in the back with me. "Uh can I sit with you?" He asked and I glared at him. "Sure, why not?" I groaned.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked getting in the car and looking at me. "Nope." I said laying my head against the window. "This definitely not the welcome I thought I would get." He mumbled and I shrugged. "That's what happens when you think." I snapped at him and he looked at me confused.

"Never mind Justin." I sighed looking out the window. "Can we just talk about what ever your mad about?" He groaned. "Justin, I know your cheating on me." I told him and he sighed. "I'm so sorry." He said softly. "No don't be sorry."I told him and he looked at me confused once again. "Why not?" He asked. "Because I'm cheating on you too." I snapped at him and he looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

"So I guess this is what it has come down to then." He said softly. "I'm sorry but it has." I said crossing my arms and looking out the window. "Cameron?" He asked and I nodded. "I figured." He scoffed. "What made you get with one of my best friends?" I said raising an eyebrow. "She's hot." He shrugged and I shook my head in disbelief. 

" Wow Justin your so mature." I said rolling my eyes. "What made you get with Cameron?" He asked laughing. "He's not you." I shrugged. "Thanks." He said rolling his eyes. "I can't even tell if this is an argument." Matt mumbled to himself.

"You know I really do love you." He said sadly. "I love you too." I told him. " But were not meant to be." I added. "So I guess it's over then" He said softly and I nodded. "I'm sorry Justin." I sighed and he looked away from me and looked out the window.

I seen a few tears slip from his eyes and he hurried up and wiped them. I do love Justin but I don't think I could ever love him as much as I love Cameron. We don't have the connection that Cam and I have. We act more as friends and not as a couple. 

After a few minutes of looking out the window I felt a few tears shed from my eyes. I looked over at Justin and seen him looking over at me with a sad face. I looked away from him and  leaned forward and put my face against the seat.

Justin rubbed my back slowly as he cried too. I don't know why I'm crying. This is what I wanted but it hurts to let go of someone that was always there for you. Maybe Justin was my way of getting over Cameron. If that's what he was, it definitely didn't work.

"So um you can have the house." Justin spoke up and I looked up at him. "No it's yours, I can get my own." I told him. "Its yours too just take it." He sighed. "Where would you stay?" I asked curiously. "I could go back to Kendall's." He assured me. "Justin you can have the house.  I don't want it it's too big, I can get an apartment." I told him. "Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded.