Chapter 16

Cameron's POV

"HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU TWO GET IN MY BED?!"  Faiths mom yelled scaring us half to death. "We wanted to sleep with for our last night here." Faith told her still half sleep. "You guys scared the crap out of me." She said putting her hand over her chest.  "Its only 3:18 please go back to sleep." I said burying my self into Faiths hair.
"Mom just cuddle with us." Faith said holding her mom. "You guys are crazy." Her mom said laughing. "Shhh its bedtime." Faith said closing her eyes

At the airport

"I'm gonna miss you guys." Faiths mom told us giving us a hug. "Were gonna miss you too." I said smiling at her. "Your allowed to come back to visit at any time." She told us and we nodded. "We will be back for Thanksgiving but you can come to California sooner than that."Faith said smiling.

"My little girl is growing up." Her mom said tearing up and giving her another hug. "Mom don't cry I'm gonna be taken care of by this lover boy." Faith said running her hands through my hair and her mom smiled.

"Cameron please make sure you take care of her." She told me and I nodded. "Of course ." I smiled. "Flight to Los Angeles, California is boarding now." The voice on the intercom said. "I guess that's us." Faith said sighing.

"I love you mom." She said giving her a kiss on the cheek. "I love you more than her." I whispered in her ear giving her a hug goodbye. "I can hear you." Faith said flicking my ear once again and I glared at her. "I love you guys too." Faiths mom said.

"Oh wait Faith here is an inhaler and some other things you may need." She said handing Faith the inhaler and a while bunch of other things. "Thank you mom." Faith said smiling.

"Last call for Los Angeles, California." The intercom warned us. " We have to go now." I informed Faith and she nodded. "Bye Mother Goose" she said walking away leaving me alone with her mom.

"She's just really upset right now but she will get over it." Her mom said and I nodded. "Bye mom." I said giving her one last hug and I could feel her smiling. "I will call you when we land." I yelled over at her as I made my way to the gate and she waved.

"Are you ready?" I asked Faith. " I have no choice but to be." She said holding my hand as we walked though the gate. This is the start of our new beginning and I have a really good feeling about it. 

When we got on the plane I could tell Faith was really scared. She couldn't stop moving around or tapping. "Is something wrong?" I finally asked her. " Besides having a pretty good chance of dying I'm fine." She said sarcastically. "We aren't gonna crash Faith just calm down." I told her and she couldn't calm down. "Oh my god were moving." She said freaking out more.

"Just holding my hand and close your eyes its all gonna be okay." I told her and she looked at me in disbelief. "This is not a movie Cameron this is real life!" She yelled catching everyone's attention in first class. "Its not that bad when were all the way up in the air."I told her and she glared at me. "I should've just drove." She said closing her eyes trying to ignore the fact that she was on a plane.

"That would have taken at least 2 days." I told her and she shrugged. "Anything is better than this." She said gripping onto my hand. "Look were already in the air." I told her pointing out the window and she shook her head. "If you think I'm looking out that window you're crazy." She told me and I laughed.

"If you go to sleep it would be better." I said and she nodded and put her head on my shoulder. "You're so adorable!" I said touching her face. "This is not the time for this!"she said moving my hand and closing her eyes."But your just so perfect." I said in a girly tone touching her face again. "This is what I meant when I said you were annoying." She groaned.