Chapter 31

"How are you feeling?" Matt asked laying sitting at the end of the bed. "Like shit." I groaned. "You just cussed again!" Justin exclaimed. "I can't help it sometimes." I shrugged.

"My stomach feels like I'm being stabbed." I groaned holding my stomach. "Do you need something?" Nash asked. "I need this to be over with." I mumbled. "Well we are here for you whenever you need us." Jack G assured me. "Thank you." I said giving them a small smile.

"Pizzas here!" Cameron exclaimed coming in the room with Dani and we all cheered. "There so beautiful." Matt said smiling. "I totally agree." I chuckled. "Food is life!" Dani exclaimed. "Cameron can we keep her?" I asked and he laughed.

"As much as I would love that, I think her mom wants her home." He told me. "I don't have a mommy." She told me and I frowned. "Who do you live with?" I asked her. "With these mean people." She said scrunching her nose. "Dani that's enough." Erica warned her but Dani ignored her.

"They hit me and they don't feed me a lot but its okay because now I'm here!" She exclaimed jumping on the bed and all of us just looked at her with sad eyes. "I have a bed now, I can have my own clothes, and I can finally be able to eat food everyday." She said smiling. "Dani we don't live here." Eric told her. "What do you mean we don't live here?" She asked sadly and Erica sighed.

"Erica is she just joking around?" Cameron asked softly. "Yeah were perfectly fine." She lied trying to smile. "No your not." I said grabbing her hand. "We can help you." Cameron told her and I nodded agreeing.

"Were perfectly fine." She told us. "No were not!" Dani exclaimed. "We should be heading home." Erica sighed getting up. "No, I don't want to go home." Dani said hiding behind me. "We aren't going to just let you go." Shawn told her. "Dani come on we can't be late." Erica sighed.

"Erica, I don't want to be with them I have to be here." Dani told her. "Dani stop being over dramatic." Erica said picking her up from behind me. "No no no!" Dani said screaming and kicking to get down as Erica tried to walk out the door. "Don't let her take me!" Dani said crying hard.

"Erica we can take care of you both." Cameron said stopping her. "We don't need your help, I can figure it out." She told him. "Your to young to be figuring anything like this out." Nash said sadly. "I have been doing it for the last 4 years I'm pretty sure I can handle it." She said annoyed.

"Just think, you could have an easier life here. You can have your own room, bathroom, and we can make you both happy if you would just let us help you." Cameron said putting his hand on her shoulder. "You want us to live with you?" Erica asked. "Of course." He said smiling. "We dont want in the way of your lives." She said shaking her head.

"Erica you deserve a break. We can take care of you both the way you should be." I assured her. "I can't." She said shaking her head. "Please just stay." Cameron said tearing up. Cameron never cries and when he does it really hurts me.

"Just stay for a few days and if you don't like it you can go back." I told her. "Fine but only a week." She said putting Dani down. "I said the same thing but let's face it I'm not leaving anytime soon." Matt said trying to lighten the mood and we all laughed at him. "You even made Cameron cry and he never cries." I chuckled before hugging him.

"I'm such a baby." He sobbed into my shoulder. "Its ok, I cry at least everyday." I said rubbing his back. "Look at me." I said letting him go and he slowly looked up at me. "Everything is going to be okay." I said wiping his tears and he nodded hugging me again.

"Fameron cute moments part 3." Carter said recording us once again. "Carter stop." Cameron sobbed against my shoulder. "Group hug!" Justin exclaimed running up to us and the others followed his actions. "We love you Fameron!" Taylor exclaimed. "Can we eat now?" Dani asked sassily and we all pulled away laughing. "Get whatever you want." I told her and she smiled.