Chapter 22

(There is a picture and video if you didn't notice.)

Faiths POV

"WAKE UP!" Cameron yelled in my ear making me jump. "Well it's official." I sighed. "What is?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "That your annoying." I told him he laughed. "I'm serious." I said with a serious face. "You love it." He said giving me a peck on the lips. "Now get up we have places to go!" He said jumping on the bed.

"Its only 8:00." I groaned. "I know and that's why I'm taking you to breakfast." He told me. "I will get up only if you pick out my outfit." I told him and he nodded. "Your so luck I love you." I mumbled getting up heading to the bathroom.

Camerons POV

"I love you too!" I exclaimed laughing. I have no idea what she wants to wear but I guess I'm going to have to wing it. I chose a red crop top  and a black and white polka dot skater skirt. I thought it was good but Faith is very picky with her style so I don't know if its good enough.

I heard a knock on the door so I got up to answer it and seen that it was Justin. "Hey do you have some clothes I can borrow. I didn't really have a chance to grab anything when I decided to come here." He explained. "Yeah you can grab whatever you want my closet is right over there." I said pointing over to the door on the other side of the room.

"Thanks man." He smiled. "Your welcome." I said laying back down on the bed. I really don't know how I feel about Faith being friends with him. I know she has always obsessed over  him but I have no idea how she views him now. Don't get me wrong he's really cool but people can be different when your not around.

"So what did you pick out for me?" Faith asked coming out the bathroom with nothing on and Justin covered his eyes and turned around. "Oh my gosh I didn't know he was in here!" She exclaimed and ran back into the bathroom. "I am so sorry!" She said peaking her head out the bathroom and I laughed.

"Cameron come here." She whispered loudly and Justin laughed. I walked in the bathroom with her clothes. "Thank you for telling me he was in the room." She said in a sarcastic tone. "I'm sorry I forgot that you were still in here." I chuckled and she flicked me.

"What have we said about flicking?" I said and she glared at me. "I feel like your in here because I'm naked, all you had to do is get my clothes." She snapped at me and I shrugged. "You're right and I'm really enjoying it." I said smirking at her. "Cameron get out!" She whined and I laughed walking out the bathroom.

"Thanks for the clothes." Justin said after he finally finished picking out his clothes. "No problem man." I said giving him a small smile. "Ok so this is probably the best outfit ever!" Faith said coming out the bathroom.

"Its because I'm the bomb." I told her. "Justin probably helped you!" She exclaimed. "He actually did that himself." Justin told her. "Maybe you are the bomb." She said fixing my hair and I glared at her.

"I have to go to the studio so I will see you guys later." Justin told us. "Did you need a ride?" I asked. "Its not that far I will be fine." He assured us. "You can just take my Jeep I really don't need it today." I told him and he smiled.

"Thank you. You guys are so nice." He told us and we smiled at him. "The keys are in the garage on the hook right when you walk in." I informed him and he nodded. "I will see you guys later." He told us. "See you later." We said waving as he left the room.

"He seems like a really nice person." I told Faith and she nodded. "He was always there for me when I was staying at Kendall's." She told me."What about Kendall?" I asked.  "Kendall wasn't really there because she loves to party but the times she was there I was happy." She answered and i nodded. "So are you ready?" I asked and she nodded and headed to the garage.