Chapter 13

Cameron's POV

"Cameron." Faith said shaking me trying to get me up. "Its time for dinner." She told me. "I'm so tired." I said keeping my eyes closed. "My poor baby Cam Bam."she said kissing me all over my face while sitting on my stomach. "Please get up." She said rubbing my cheek and I shook my head. "I don't want to be left downstairs with Karen." She said laying on my chest.

"Hey break it up you two." Karen said coming in the room. "We weren't even doing anything." Faith snapped at her. "Why are you even in here this is my room?" Faith said getting off of me and I sat up not knowing what Faith was gonna do to this lady.

"Last time I checked you don't live here." Karen said laughing. "And last time I checked you were nothing but a slut and a gold digger." Faith said smirking. "You will not talk to me this way!" Karen shouted taking a step closer to Faith.

"You're not my mom!" Faith yelled with frustration. "You're right and that's who you should be with, you don't belong here with us were way to good for you and your dad agrees that's why he doesn't talk to you anymore." Karen said taking another step. " I hate you so much!" Faith yelled busting out in tears. I knew she wasn't sad, she was furious and I would be too. Karen went way to far.

"Cameron were leaving right now." Faith said grabbing our bags. "I'm glad you finally got the hint." Karen said smiling. "What is your problem?" I asked angrily. "I don't have a problem." She shrugged. "Cameron let's just go." Faith said pulling my arm. "No Faith this is your house you deserve to be here!" I yelled. "Not this dumb skank!" I said taking Faiths hand off mine.

"What is going on in here?" Her dad yelled walking in her room. " We were just leaving." Faith said picking up our bags. "I thought you guys were staying for the weekend." He frowned. "She finally realized shes not part of this family."Karen smiled.

"What are you talking about Karen?" He shouted. "She's more apart of this family than you are!"he yelled. And then she whispered something in his ear and his face dropped. "So its either her or me?" Karen said with a devious smile. "I'm sorry Faith but I think you should go." He barely whispered.

"Are you serious?" Faith said angrily. "Yes I am." He answered quietly. "Fine but once I leave out that door I am no longer your daughter!" She said sternly and he nodded. Faith stormed out the room and I followed her with our bags.

We were making our way to the door but Faith stopped. "This should be mine and my moms." She whispered. She made her way to the living room and knocked down all of the stuff from the tables and then spread the fireplace ashes everywhere. And then she made her way to the dining room and flipped over the table breaking all the expensive dishes on it.

I just stood there looking at the love of my life break right in front of me. To be honest I would have reacted the same way but I would have punched Karen. I don't think Faith has the ability to hurt someone mentally or physically so she handles it by breaking things.

"Faith come on we have to go." I finally said grabbing her trying to calm her down. "I'm fine Cam just let me grab something." She said somewhat calm and I nodded.

She headed back to the living room and grabbed the only picture that didn't throw on the floor and smiled at it. It was a picture of her brothers and her when they were younger. We heard Karen and her dad coming down the stairs so we ran, got in the car and pulled off.

To my surprise Faith didn't cry the whole way home, in fact we carried on like nothing happened. "Are you sure your okay?" I asked and she nodded. "He wasn't apart of my life for almost 4 years I don't need him or Karen."she told me. "I am just gonna really miss my brothers I know that Karen is there mother but there still apart of me." She said looking down at the picture and I grabbed her thigh and smiled.

"You can just stay at my house this weekend if you want."I told her and she nodded. "My mom is eventually gonna figure out where we went." She told me and I sighed. "I don't know why I broke all that stuff I was just couldn't control myself. " she said quietly. "I would have done the same thing Faith you didn't deserve to be treated like that." I told her. "I just can't believe you called her a skank." She said laughing. "I was so angry I didn't know what to do." I defended myself laughing.

"I'm so glad to be home." She said flopping down on my bed. "This is my house." I chuckled. "I know but were supposed to share so its mine too." She said and I shrugged. "I'm completely fine that." I told her laying down beside her.

"We should just move in together. We stay with each other everyday anyway." I told her and she shook her head. "We're too young for that kind of responsibility." She told me.

"Well can you make me a deal?" I asked her and she looked at me. "Depends on what it is." She said playing with my hair. "You have to move to California with me after graduation next year." I said hoping she would agree and she smiled. "Of course I will." She said kissing me quickly on the lips. I really hope we last that long. I know we love each other but that could easily change or something could happen.
----------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter will fast forward to the day before graduation so that I can hurry up and make then live together.

QOTD

"Tampons should be free." -
                    Hamilton Nash Grier