Chapter 20

Cameron's POV

Its been about a day without Faith and I just feel like I have no one. I know this is what we needed but I didnt think it would feel like this. Her calling last night didn't help at all I'm supposed to be the one protecting her. She never drinks but I guess that's what happens when you hang put with the Jenner's. (A/n:  no shade towards the Jenners I love them all!)

I invited my mom over today to hang out since I have no one to really hang out with anymore. Hopefully she doesn't bring Sierra because I'm already depressed enough and seeing her will make me go crazy.

"Momma's here!" My mom said interrupting my thoughts. "Hey mom." I said hugging her. "Where's Faith?" She asked smiling. "Um her and I decided to take a little break." I told her and she looked at me in disbelief. "What happened?" She asked frowning. "I honestly don't know  but we promised the break wasn't permanent." I said quietly.

"How do you feel?" She asked. "I honestly feel like crap." I said running my fingers through my hair. "Has she called you?" She asked and I nodded. "She was drunk and high so I wasn't talking to the real her." I explained. "Faith never drinks and she's against smoking!" She exclaimed. "Well she did last night and I couldn't help but to be more worried about her." I sighed.

"She must be really hurt Cameron, she would never do this." She frowned. "I know she's hurt but mom I am too and I don't think its fair that she just gave up on us like that." I told her. "She's not giving up you Cameron she just needs time to figure out what she wants." She told me. "So I'm supposed to sit here until she figures it out?" I asked.

"If you truly love her you will wait, but if you don't your free to try new things." She told me. "I'm really hoping you choose to wait for her, because she is your one true love Cameron, and everyone sees it." She said looking into my eyes.

"I know that mom and I am gonna wait for her  but I did nothing wrong." I groaned. "Maybe she's PMSing." She said and I shook my head. "That was last week." I told her. "It all started when she seen this guy she knew at the boardwalk and she freaked out." I told her and she waved me on to continue.

"She called her mom and told her she wanted to go back to West Virginia and then we ended up getting in a pointless argument because she wouldn't tell me what happened between her and the boy." I told her. "That's it?" She asked.

" I questioned if we should even get married because she won't tell me things and then she questioned if we should be in a relationship because I don't respect her feelings or have patience." I said. "Cameron you should never question your relationship definitely not to your spouse." She told me.

"But mom she did too so its not all my fault." I told her. "I'm not saying its anyone's fault I'm just saying she probably wanted to take a "break" because you questioned her about not getting married." She said and I looked at her confused. "Basically she thinks you questioned her love for you." She told me.

" I hate it when you make sense." I sighed. "Now that you understand now you can fix it." She said giving me a small smile and I shook my head. "She wants space so that's what I am going to give her." I said trying to convince myself that it was the right thing to do.

Faith's POV

"Awww look at my little cuties." Kendall said waking me and Justin up. "Kendall I will kill you." I mumbled into my pillow. "Here Faith I know you need these." She said handing me 2 pain killers. "Thanks Ken." I said grabbing the pills and sitting up. "Um Faith why do you have only a bra and underwear on." She said looking at me with wide eyes and I freaked out.

"We didn't have sex if that's what your thinking." Justin said sitting up. "You kept complaining you were hot so you took all your clothes off." He explained and I let out a breath of relief.