Chapter 35

Faiths POV

"Justin I love you." I slurred as we were dancing in the sand . "I love you too." He said kissing me gently and I laughed. "Want another shot?" He asked. "Duh." I said grabbing his hand and walking to the bar. "Hey Faith." Khloe said waving at me. "Khloe why are you here?" I asked squinting my eyes at her because I couldn't see.

"Uh its my sisters graduation party." She chuckled. "Oh that's right." I said laughing obnoxiously. "Tell Kim I said congrats!" I said smiling. "Its Kylie's." She said laughing. "She's such a beautiful girl." I slurred. "So are you." Kylie said coming over to me and I hugged her. "KYLIE!" I screamed and she laughed. "Your done." She said trying to help me stand.

"Here you go." Justin said handing me a shot and I gulped it all down. "I feel great." I said smiling. "You might want to slow down." Khloe chuckled. "Hold my shoes." I said taking them off and handing them Justin. "What are you doing?" He asked curiously.

"I want to go in the ocean!" I exclaimed running over to the ocean. "Woah, I don't think that's a good idea." He running after me and putting me over his shoulder and carrying me back over to the party.

"I want to have sex with you." I whispered in his ear. "I don't think so." He chuckled. "Please." I begged. "Faith your drunk, I'm not going to do that to you." He said shaking his head. "I'm not drunk." I said trying to keep my eyes open. "Prove it." He said crossing his arms. I tried walking in a straight line but ended up falling over.
"See I'm not drunk." I told him and he laughed helping me up. "Sure your not." He said sarcastically. "I want food" I said rubbing my stomach. "They only have chips and stuff like that." He told me. "Ew." I said shaking my head. "Take a walk with me." I said intertwining our fingers. "Faith you could get arrested for being drunk on the beach." He told me and I shrugged.

"I'm sleepy." I said rubbing my eyes. "Are you ready to leave?" He asked. "Nope." I said skipping off to the people who were dancing. "Faith dance with me." Kendall said grabbing my hand and we both started dancing. I tried my best stay up but I ended up falling over. "I think its time to go." Justin said picking me up and putting me over his shoulder.

"Aye Matt were leaving!" Justin yelled over the music. "Finally." He mumbled walking over to us. "Is that Faith?" He asked laughing. "Hi Matt." I said waving at him. "Hi Faith." He chuckled. "Your so done." He said still laughing. "No I'm not." I slurred. "How many drinks did you have?" He asked. "Just one." I lied. "More like two of each thing they had." Justin chuckled.

"Justin put me down." I said kicking my feet and he put me down. "Guess what Matt." I said stumbling over to him. "What?" He asked helping me standing. "Justin and I are going to have sex." I said laughing and Matt looked over at him. "No were not Matt." Justin sighed. "Yes we are!" I told him. "What ever you say." He shrugged.

"Why is the car so far away?" I whined before sitting on the ground. "Are you okay?" Justin asked squatting down in front of me. "I can't see and my head hurts." I pouted. "That's was the whole point of me carrying you." He told me. "But I'm heavy." I said laying out in the middle of the road. "Faith your not heavy." He said sitting me back up. 

"I will pull up the car." Matt said before running off to the car. "Do you want to try standing up?" Justin asked. "I can't my feet hurt." I frowned. He sat on the ground with me and massaged my feet. "Your so nice." I said giving him a peck on the lips.

"Got a take care of my baby girl." He said smiling at me. "Please don't call me that." I said shaking my head. "Why not?" He asked. "Because Cameron called me that." I sighed and he frowned. "Okay." He said softly.

"Are you ready?" Matt asked when he pulled up. Justin got up to pick me up and layed me on the backseat. "I want you too sit with me." I said grabbing his hand. "Okay." He said getting in the spot where I wasn't laying.