Chapter 50

When I walked downstairs Abigail was nowhere in sight but Faith was on the couch cuddling with Devin. The thought of them being together truly hurts me but I'm slowly getting over it. Not really but let's just pretend it doesnt.

"Faith can I talk to you?" I asked and she looked at me confused. "About?" She said raising an eyebrow. "Please just come here." I said rolling my eyes. "I will be right back." She told Devin and he nodded.

"What's up?" She smiled. I pulled her into the kitchen because I didn't want Devin to hear us. "What happened last night?" I asked curiously. "We moved to California and ate food." She chuckled. "You know what I'm talking about Faith." I sighed.

"Your going to have to help me remember." She shrugged. "Why was Abby here?" I asked. "Were you spying on us?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "No, I kept hearing noises and then I seen it was her so I followed her." I told her.

"Well she wanted my help so I helped her." She shrugged. "What did she help with?" I asked curiously. "She doesnt want me to tell anyone." She said shaking her head. "Well can I at least know where she is?" I asked.

"She's safe that's all you need to know." She said getting defensive. "There is no need to get defensive I was just wondering because I know she needed somewhere to stay." I told her. "She's fine." She assured me.

"I feel like your hiding something." I said narrowing my eyes at her. "I have no reason to." She shrugged. "Promise." I said holding out my pinky. "Pinky promises are lame." She chuckled lightly. "You are hiding something!" I exclaimed. "When it comes out you will know but until then please just leave it alone." She sighed. "Fine but this definitely not over." I told her.

"This is definitely not over. "She said mimicking my voice and sticking her tongue out at me. I stuck my tongue back out at her and she flicked me off. "Wanna kiss?" I said puckering my lips. "You wish." She said pushing my face and making her way back to the living room.

Faiths POV

"Devin stop." I laughed running away from him. "We came to the beach to get in the water not to sit on your phone." He said throwing me over his shoulder and throwing my phone in my bag. "Wait no its cold." I whined.

"Drop her." Cameron laughed. Devin of course listened to him and he drop me right in the cold, salty, fishy water. "I hate you both." I said moving my hair out of my face. I made my way back up to my towel and sat back down.

"You look pissed." Matt chuckled. "No there's just salt in my eyes." I groaned trying to wipe it out with my towel. "Where's Holly?" I asked curiously. "Shes on the boardwalk with some guy." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Its your turn to find someone now." I smiled. "I'm not really into dating anymore." He told me. "Why not?" I asked sadly. "Because I could forgive myself for what I did to you." He said softly. "Well I think if I could forgive you, you should forgive yourself. You deserve happiness." I told him.

"How could you forgive me and not Cameron?" He asked confused. "I have  forgave Cameron, I just haven't told him that because we are always arguing." I shrugged. "Well he thinks you hate him." He told me. "I could never hate him." I said shaking my head.

"Do you still love him?" He asked. "Of course I do, and I love you too." I told him. "But as friends right?" He asked. "Yeah, but I might like Cameron a little more than that." I told him and he looked over at me shocked. "What are you doing with Devin than?" He whispered loudly.

"I don't know." I sighed. "Him and I don't connect like me and you did or like Cameron and I. He's really sweet but I just don't think he's for me." I added. "He really likes you Faith you can't hurt him." He told me. "I know that and that's why I am just going to make him not like me." I told him.