Chapper 19

"Thank you. There is a chef coming later to cook for us."

"Any particular type of cruise?" Ask April.

"Cuban and I hope you don't mind my choice of cuisine."

"I tried Cuban food once and it was okay. Is there anything particular you want to do while we are here Ashton? You must have chosen Florida for a reason."

"I want to go to the Dali Museum."

"The Salvador Dali Museum is supposed to be very good. I always wanted to see the Kennedy Space Centre." She looks sheepish for a moment, "and go to Epcot Centre and Universal Studios."

"Whatever happened to only, resting, sunbathing and sleeping."

"We can still do that our wedding is in two weeks we go back to England next week. Let's enjoy a small honeymoon before then."

He kisses her, "I'm really glad I met you."

"Me too."

They relax by the pool for a while then Ashton has a shower while April changes into a dress Alice got her. She walks into the bathroom and brushes her teeth. As she brushes her teeth it hits her Ashton was in there having a shower. "I'm sorry I'm use to us having separate bathrooms."

"You're my wife you will see my naked body in two weeks. It's not a big deal that you walked in here and saw my naked body."

"You're right this weekend we should get comfortable seeing each other in a new light."

She continues to brush her teeth and he finishes showering. She hands him his towel. "Wait I want to look at you if you don't mind."

He grins at her, and she surveys his body and starts to blush. He wraps the towel around his body and steps out the shower. She takes another towel and starts to towel dry his hair for him.

"April this is nice and intimate."

"It is, isn't it."

"There are ways to be intimate with your spouse aside from sex April."

"I know there is. Some people think intimacy it's just kissing, caressing and doing oral. It's deep conversations, having a bath together. Holding the other person when they cry or just listening to them. Ashton we should have a bath together later I've never done that before with a partner."

"We definitely can do that but right now we need to hurry and get ready. I got us a personal tour of the Dali Museum," Ashton tells he.

"One thing I've learnt since I became rich is money talks and it opens doors the average working-class person can never fully understand."

"You have a unique insight of my world well your world now as well."

Ashton takes April hand in his and they explore the museum together and steal glances at each other. When they think the other person is focused on a piece the tour guide is talking about. April despite dating at least five guys in her life never experience having butterflies with them. What she was feeling with Ashton she never wants to not feel it again. She loved the way he looked at her when she woke up. The way her heartbeat faster whenever she saw him. How she missed him when he was at work. How he made her feel good about herself. The thing she liked about him the most was the way he was confident in himself. Her last boyfriend complained constant about everything.

"Darling I was wondering if you wanted to eat a light lunch now or did you want to wait till dinner to eat?"

April looks at both the tour guide and her husband, "I won't mind some seafood before dinner."

"I know a place not far from here," suggest the tour guide.

April dips her bread in the mussel sauce, "This is so good. How's your seafood spaghetti Ashton?"

"Delicious."

"It's your first time in Florida as well right Ashton?"

"It is and so far, it's living up to the hype."

"It's nice being here by ourselves I know our bodyguard are here with us but you know what I mean, don't you Ashton?"

"I do, it's a little taste of as normal a life as we will ever have. Even on our honeymoon will have staff around us constantly,"

"Then we better make the most of our time in Florida then."

Ashton and April were sat in the bathtub together sipping a non-alcoholic champagne later that day. "I must admit even thought I suggested this I was a little scared but now we're here together like this it's nice. As a man you must have amazing will power. I half expected you to jump on me or suggest we tried doing certain things."

"April consent it a very important word and without it nothing will be happening. I won't take advantage of the situation. I won't make crude suggestions to you to try to get my needs met. Masturbation is there for a reason."

"I have never done it or had time to do it."

"I can't say anything to that statement without it coming across as a suggestion. I will say this, you have had a rough few-years and not everyone is interested in sex."

I'm interested in it Ashton and since I met you that's all I've thinking about. I'm no virgin but I made a decision a long time ago. The next man I sleep with is someone who will only sleep with me for the rest of his life."

"That's smart that way he's not bringing an STD into the marriage."

"I want kids and a happy marriage. I don't want a man who will cheat on me constantly. My parents had a very happy marriage and I want my marriage to be the same."

"I know why we ended up together but I'm glad I'm doing this journey with you April. My last girlfriend was titled, extremely posh and I want to say a horrible person. The truth was she was really nice I just didn't feel the spark I expected to feel. When I'm with you my heart beats that must faster, and you've given me a purpose. I love being with you. Being your husband suddenly makes me want to participate in a world I shut out almost four months ago."

"You forgot the company gave you a reason to live as well."

"No April, you gave me a reason to smile again. It's you I imagine making love to. Want to make happy and want to go to an ultrasound scan with not your company."

She starts to cry and he comes to her side and hugs her. Then he changes their position, so she was sitting on his lap facing him. He rubs her back as she cries.