Little Yeager

Y/N

It had been about 3 weeks since the hands-in-box incident now. Ever since the encounter with Erwin at Levi's house it had been a bit awkward between us. But I couldn't get his body out of my mind. I couldn't get anything about him out of my mind.

I stood in the bathroom getting ready for work as I blow dried my hair. Levi had showered before me because I was still asleep and despite the fact that we fucked, he still slept on the couch.

Levi entered the bathroom shirtless as he grabbed aftershave. He forgot to mention he had two bathrooms in the house by the way, so I had been taking up the bathroom in his room unknowingly like a freaking palace princess.

I smiled but he just shot me a glance before leaving again. Like he hadn't been inside me, like he didn't hold me three weeks ago and undress me to bathe, like he hadn't bought me the special edition copy of my childhood book and let me sleep in his bed while he broke his back on the couch, like he hadn't bought my apartment building just so I could pay rent despite hiring me... like we were nothing and I was just here, staying in his house... But maybe it was for the best. After all we've been enemies for as long as I can remember.

Maybe that's all we know.

I could hear Levi's voice faintly through the hum of my blow drier. He must have been on the phone. He was the only thing ever on my mind anymore.

I needed to get out of this house. It felt like it was only affecting me and that's what drove me  absolutely insane.

He entered the bathroom again, this time I didn't look up and just continued blow drying my hair. He had a white shirt on as usual with his dress pants.

"Y/n, we need to go. Now. Somethings happened." He snuck his hand around my waist speaking into my ear over the blow drier. My heart got stuck in my throat. He smelled of aftershave, shampoo, and his cologne. I was fucking ravenous.

He was rushing.

"What happened?" I switched it off causing him to back up. He took a deep breath and looked down. He was scaring me.

"Y/n..." His eyes were sympathetic and he shut them for a brief moment as he gathered his words. I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"It's Eren. He was shot." He stuck is hands  on my shoulders as fear shocked my entire nervous system. My hand immediately found its way to my mouth.

"No. Is he alive?" I questioned him, my voice was already breaking.

"Yes he's... he's alive. He was shot in the shoulder. He's in the hospital right now." Levi's voice was calm and stern as he talked to me. My mind rushed and the only thing on it now was my little brother.

~
"Hey sis." His voice was groggy as he reached his wired up hand out to me. The drugs already took over his system. Levi stood in the door way of the room with his hands in his pockets. He was giving us privacy.

"Eren." I smiled feeling tears trickle down my cheeks. He was okay. I leaned in and hugged him gently. He groaned a bit as he tried to hug me back.

"You come to see me?" He asked. His voice groggy again and his words were slurred. I smiled.

"I did Eren." I held his hand. He giggled.

Sky sat in the corner of the room watching as she cried. She played with his hair tie that he always wore in his hair. I couldn't imagine being in her position.

"You the sister?" A nurse had entered acknowledging me.

"Yeah that's my sister." Eren smiled up at me grinning like a little kid with a bucket of candy and I nodded.