Drunk words and sober thoughts

Y/N

The casino was livid. Levi sat at the bar with Erwin, a drink in hand. His men surrounded him and the room around us. I sat with Hange, Sky, and Quinn (Jeans girlfriend) at a table sipping drinks. Eren and Armin were playing pool and Jean and Reiner were placing bets on who would win!

Levi had explained the plan earlier but I was too many drinks in to remember too much. I remember he was meeting with someone here to gather intel on some sort of weakness Tybur had and when it would be best to strike him and my father down.

Karaoke started in about an hour and I was honestly considering doing it. Or maybe I was too far gone to just not do it.

"I'll be back." I got up almost tripping over my own ankle. Sky looked to Hange in question but just let me be.

"Excuse me sir, another one?" I nodded towards the bartender holding up my cup.

He nodded taking my glass and putting it with the dirty ones. I watched his arms flex as he prepared me another drink.

A heavy set of hands settled on my waist as weight pressed against me from behind. Fear sped through my body as I jumped trying to elbow whoever was behind me.

"Nice reflexes." His voice rang close to my ear as his breath brushed against my neck. His big hand had caught my elbow. His other hand rested on my waist.

"Levi... you scared me." I gave him a side glance enjoying the close proximity. I was afraid he'd turn away if I fully faced him. I could feel him getting hard against my ass. Fuck.

"Don't you think you've had enough to drink baby?" He questioned nibbling my earlobe as the bar tender set my drink in front of me. Good god I didn't want to imagine what I looked like right now. The way he called me baby never fucking left my head.

"No. I want more." I took the cup downing about three gulps before it was snatched from me.

"That's enough. You can barely walk. I watched you stumble over here." The beat of the music beat in my chest and ran through my ears smoothly. I just wanted to dance. I stood up straight not using the bar counter as leverage anymore. My arm hooked around Levi's neck as I began rolling my hips. I literally felt his dick twitch in his pants.

"Fuck Y/n, what are you doing?" His hands tightened around my waist trying to stiffen me.

"I want to dance. Dance with me Levi." I sang in a whiny voice earning a groan from him. I didn't know if he was driving me insane or the alcohol. I had a feeling it was him as well as what I felt for him being escalated by the alcohol.

I turned around immediately meeting his lips in a heated desperate kiss. He kissed me so hard that he groaned as I continued rolling my hips, his hands still firm in their place as I danced on him.

I pulled away from his mouth trailing sloppy kisses down his neck. His cologne was mouth watering and only made me want him more. It filled my nose as I kissed and nipped at his neck.

"Fuck baby." He whispered into my ear as I continued kissing him. The music raged. I was so fucking wet. I was in ecstasy.

"Sir..." My brothers voice rang lowly over the music. It quivered.

"He's here." I didn't care enough to look up or stop, but I felt Levi grow stiff.

"Have Jean take Y/n, Sky, and Quinn to their rooms. This one can barely walk." He pulled away from me straightening his tie. His eyes were cold now.

"Levi wait..."

"Not now baby. Go to your room and I'll see you later, okay?" He kissed my head hugging me tightly.