Welcome home

Y/N

Levi finally managed to doze off in the chair long enough for me to get up and use the rest room by myself. My head felt foggy, and the neck brace made it a little difficult to move, but peeing wasn't something I couldn't do, so I managed. I finally sat down, rubbing my neck a bit as I relieved myself. I jolted watching the raven haired man swing the door open, feeling exposed and definitely uncomfortable. 

"Um, hello?" I attempted to stretch the hospital gown down over my knees and the side of my ass that was exposed to him. 

"I told you to wake me if you needed anything." He gestured to the connection that my ass made with the lovely hospital toilet. 

"I'm fine, I don't need anything. I can use the bathroom by myself, besides you finally fell asleep. How'd you even know I was in here?" I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms as I attempted to hold in whatever was left in me. I was NOT about to piss in front of Levi Ackerman, thank you. He rolled his eyes and scowled like I already knew the answer.

"Y/n, the doctor told you that for the first couple days of recovery that it would be smart to stay light on your feet or get someone to help you. You know I'm a light sleeper." He crossed his arms, copying me, raising his eyebrow as well. We sat there for what felt like eternity just staring each other down to see who would break first. I never won this war. 

"Do you mind? I have to pee." I nodded at the door finally pushing out an awkward smile. I watched as a wicked grin shifted onto his face, his eyebrow stayed raised. 

"You can't pee with me in here?" He closed the door behind him locking us both in here, before leaning back on it. 

"Levi please, it's embarrassing." I unfolded my arms pouting in my hands. 

"No baby, it's human. You shouldn't be embarrassed." He unfolded his arms, moving towards me. His hands were extra gentle around my face as he leaned in and placed a soft kiss to my head. "I'll let you be. Just call for me when you're finished." And with that he left.   

~

"Alright Mrs. Y/n. You are looking healthy. Within a couple of weeks your hand should be healed well. I stitched it up when you came in yesterday, and luckily those will dissolve so the only thing you'll have to do is change out the bandage. Your neck will heal faster than your hand so just be careful with that, there are only bruises but you still need to be gentle." The doctor paused eyeing Levi, who was blankly staring at her waiting for her to continue.  "But the broken ribs are what you need to be careful with, they will take the longest to heal. Sadly there isn't really a sling or brace for things like that, you'll just have to be more careful and mindful with those wounds. They should be healed within a month or two." The doctor spoke, writing down on a chart. Levi sat on the bed next to me, rubbing my non-injured hand with his, occasionally kissing it. 

"These are your discharge papers and when your next check up is. I want to see you in a week and a half to make sure you're doing okay." She handed me the slip and the pen, to which Levi signed for me because of course my dominant hand was the one that was messed up. 

"Thank you doc." He spoke, before kissing my hand again. He seemed genuinely grateful. 

"Of course. Once you're dressed, you're free to go." She winked at me before leaving. The only thing on my mind was Levi's birthday. It was tomorrow and I couldn't help but smile at the thought of us together on the day he was born. 

"What's that look for?" His voice rang through my ears and brushed against my neck. He was close. His lips grazed the flawed skin of my neck ever so slightly as he gently kissed my tainted skin. I could feel the mountains of chill bumps form on my skin, and not once did I feel pain from his touch.