Desire or Love?

Content Warning!!! Contains smut!!
Levi

Today was gonna be a busy day. I had Smith Agencies coming back to my place today to set up cameras only around my apartment. I also met with Hange, Erwin's personal assistant and girlfriend to address putting cameras in the parking garage of my main building.

It's been about 1 month since Y/n had been living with me.

My FBI agent Armin Arlert still had yet to question Yeager. Every-time he attempted to contact him, Eren just "wasn't feeling up to it." I needed shit to happen and I had people to catch.

Y/n sat at her desk signing the paperwork I had provided her with this morning. I gave her a task of also thinking of anyone who could have ever had a problem with her. Anybody she worked with. Ex's. Everything.

My team of investigators hired a private detective to look into Grisha Yeager. I wanted him dead and something in my gut told me I wasn't gonna get what I wanted.

Tap tap tap.

I waited for her taps on my door daily. I waved her in watching as she waltzed into my office. So beautiful all the time, even in the messiest form of messy.

"I have the documents you asked me to sign and the list sir."

My heart sped like a race horse and my dick twitched in my pants.

"Sir?" I asked reaching for the paper. She just grinned nervously as a blush spread across her face.

"I'm sorry I just get so used to other people calling you sir." She sat nervously in the chair before my desk. I got up, a wicked grin plastered across my face. I wanted to ruin her.

"No. Don't apologize." I began pulling the blinds down over my office windows before standing before her, leaning against the desk.

She looked up at me licking those cherry red lips of hers.

"Come here."

"Levi don't you have stuff to do." She asked standing up and moving towards me.

"I have my team working on it. The only thing I have yet to do is question Eren and I sent Arlert in this morning and told him not to take no for an answer." I grinned as she did.

"So? You want me? Is that what you're saying?" She asked moving closer, finally in my reach. She trailed her finger down my shirt beginning to unbutton it.

"I want you spread open on this fucking desk." I kissed her immediately earning a moan as I dragged her behind my desk, setting her down on it.

My dick barely being held back by my pants pressed against the wet spot already forming between her legs. Her hands were so eager for me as they ravenously raced up and down my body.

I pulled apart from her groaning. My dick grinding against her ached to be inside her.

"Wait." I ordered as she sat on my desk, beginning to rub herself. My god she made me fucking livid. I unbuttoned my shirt the rest of the way as well as my pants before locking the office door.

I was so eager to feel her again. The way she clenched around me. Fuck god I needed her.

My hands ran up her thighs as I reached her again. They immediately found their way to her ass gripping it as I kissed her. Her tongue was so soft. Her lips so plump and they fit perfectly with mine.

I picked her up off of the desk turning her around with a hard slap to her ass. She moaned as I bent her over. I wanted to do it again just to hear her over and over again.

"Fuck Levi." She moaned as I began sliding down that tight little skirt and the tights underneath.

She had that matching blue polka dotted set on again. It must have been her favorite.

I freed my dick from my boxers stroking it a few times. Sliding her panties over, I revealed her perfect pussy already so wet for me.

"You're gonna be a little quieter this time yeah?" I slid my tip through her folds, coating it in her juices. Her back arched as I began pushing it into her.

"Fuckkk Leviiii." She dragged out my name. I pulled out and then pushed it back in again, this time thrusting all the way into her. A groan left my mouth feeling her clench. She was so fucking tight.

"This pussy is mine." I growled grabbing her chest as I pulled her body back against mine. I thrusted into her, covering her mouth as I did.

I watched my work. Her ass jiggled from behind as my dick pounded into her. I could feel her walls as my dick touched every inch of her pussy.

"Fuckkk fuck i'm gonna cum." She squirmed underneath me as her back arched. Those pretty red nails tried to dig into my desk. Already?

"Don't you fucking cum without me." I ordered picking up the pace.

"You keep fucking me like this i'm gonna cum." I could tell she was close by the way her moans changed.

"Fine. Cum on my dick you spoiled fucking brat. I'll just make you cum twice and you can make up for it later." I continued rapidly thrusting every inch of me in her.

Her body shivered as her moans changed again. I reached my hand down under her to rub her clit, sending her over the edge. It finally hit, she came undone on my dick. Her walls clenched around me. Fuck I needed more.

I pulled out pulling her up from being bent over on the desk. I needed her lips again. I picked her up sitting her back on the desk, she spread her legs letting me back in.

I pulled her body against mine locking her legs
apart with mine. Her hands trailed my chest before stroking my dick. A devilish grin on her face.

"Let me suck it."

"No."

"Let me make it up to you for coming so fast. Let me suck it." She began to get off the desk.

I stopped her holding her hips still as she squirmed. "Just let me fuck you." I trapped her lips in a heated kiss, she immediately melted backing down. It's not that I didnt want those pretty cherry lips around my shaft, it's just that I needed her in a different way right now. I needed her body close to mine as I buried myself in her guts. I needed to hold her as I fucked her

I slid my dick back into that sopping pussy. She moaned into my mouth as I thrusted into her. She pulled apart from me throwing her head back.

"Look at me." I grabbed her face with my hand pulling her face back. Our eyes locked.

"Look at me as I'm fucking you." I motioned to down in between her legs and her eyes followed. She moaned watching my dick pump in and out of her.

"You see what i'm doing to you?" I asked, she nodded through a moan.

I was finally getting close.

"Fuck baby. Shit. I'm gonna cum." I groaned, she attacked my lips with hers, pulling my body down on top of hers.

I felt her spasm around me, her pussy clenching again as she began to orgasm. Her nails went into my back again, bringing back the memories of last time. It drove me over the edge as my thrusts grew sloppy, and I pumped my cum into her.

I pulled out watching my liquid gold drip out of pretty body. The hottest sight to see. She laid breathlessly on my desk. Her legs shaking.

"God I needed you so bad." She shakily pulled herself up, I helped her zipping myself back into my pants.

"You're all I think about." I kissed the tip of her nose. "Not just this. But everything."

She smiled, closing her legs.

"I'm gonna go get something to clean you up with, i'll be back." I kissed her again, before unlocking my office and locking it back as I closed the door.

God I need her.