The big move

Levi

Christmas was coming fast. We had 8 days to get Y/n fully moved in with me. I wanted to spend the holidays with her.

"Keep or toss?" She rummaged through her closet as I packed the rest of the clothes from her dresser.

"Hm, toss." I answered glancing at the framed dried out sunflower above her dresser.

"Would you like this hung?" I took the frame off the wall examining it. It looked like she had tried to preserve it as best as she knew how to. It was pretty, just worn.

"Haha no. That was an old high school project." She giggled letting her eyes linger on the frame. I tossed it in the "get rid" pile making a mental note to provide her with a new preserved, framed, flower for Christmas.

After having that conversation last night Y/n and I went to bed and decided to start the move today. She was extremely excited and I had my men accompanying us for help and just to be safe. I was excited too if i'm being honest.

"Do you want your dresser?"

Her dresser looked antique. It was white and had the withered look. It was pretty and fit her style.

"Well i doubt my clothes will fit in that fancy wardrobe of yours with all of your fancy shirts and pants."

She cocked her head in a sassy way every time she said fancy. It made me want to fuck her until her brain melted out of her ears, but I just smiled.

"I'll make room for you, whether it's for your clothes or your dresser." I turned back to packing, feeling a sudden jerk and weight added to my back.

She was hanging around my shoulders and my neck hugging me, her legs hung off the ground and her nose pressed onto my neck.

She hung like dead weight until I ducked down enough for her to reach the floor without dropping. I turned around, hugging her back.

"You're so nice to me all of a sudden." She mumbled into my chest.

"I still hate you." I retorted playing in her hair.

"I can tell by the way you fuck me." She looked up at me, smiling that hypnotic angelic yet devilish smile that made me want to do the most fucked up shit to her while still coddling her like a baby. Only a look she could give and have me weak in the knees and my chest tight. Just. Like. Nicotine.

She moved away going back to rummaging in her closet.

I turned back around signaling my men to move her dresser out. I'd take it with me and put it in my room. There was room.

"Leviiiii!! It's almost your birthday!!" She squealed running back over to me. This time she jumped onto my front just about knocking me over. Her legs locked around my waist and her hands were around my neck again.

"So what?"

Her eyes were glowing as she began to kiss my face. She was like a child with a new toy.

"Welllllll what do you want??" She began to trace my collar bone.

You. I want you.

"A cup of tea and peace." I pinched the bridge of my nose watching her smile a giggle.

"Nooo something more!"

Her. She's everything.

"Hm. Maybe for my little room mate to start picking her clothes up out of the bathroom when she's done with it?" I booped her nose before putting her down. She scowled and folded her arms.

"You're just a clean freak. Nobody cleaned when they're tired and want to go to bed."

"So you're tired all the time?" I questioned watching her reach for a hanger to chuck at me. It made me laugh. She did. I really didn't care that she left them there cause I didn't mind picking up after her.

I had put my Christmas tree up at home along with some other small ones to fill empty spaces in rooms. It was nice. Y/n stayed in the living room more often with it up and sat by the fire. I had learned that her favorite winter drink was hot chocolate.

~
We sat in my living room watching my men move some of her things in. We would finish the rest tomorrow. It was getting late anyways.

"Y/n, how are you feeling?" She sat on the couch watching her dresser be crammed through the door.

"I feel good. Excited actually. I hope that's okay." She laughed nervously tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"It's amazing." I grabbed her hand stroking it lightly. Her face grew a pale shade of red as I looked at her. She was so fucking beautiful.

"Let me take you out. I'll give you an hour to get ready but I want to take you to dinner." The words spilled out of my mouth as if I was speaking unconsciously.

She squealed before practically leaping off of the couch. I had already had my team stock up my closet with some pretty dressed fitted to her. A sparkly red one, a velvet deep purple, a black satin one, and a few others.

I followed her into the room watching her slender fingers trail each delicate design. I couldn't wait to see them on her body. I couldn't wait to see the smile plastered on her face and the glowing twinkle in her eyes as she looked up at me.