PROLOGUE

"Pierce, listen carefully. You're gonna meet your bodyguard today."

I looked at Matilda as she stood in front of me, eyeing me frustratingly.

"Yeah?" I looked at her boredly and swung my swivel chair back and forth.

We are at the recording studio and the staff around us has been bowing their heads since she came in. Matilda is really scary when she is mad and I can't blamed them for that.

She then held both of the armrests of my chair, stopping it from swinging.

She greeted her teeth. Really scary. But I am glad I am immune to this.

"Sa ayaw at gusto mo magkakaroon ka ng security kahit saan ka magpunta. You have no fucking option. Get that?"

I raised my brows at her then I looked at her from head to toe. She seems so stressed these past weeks and it is probably all because of me. She is only one year older than me but she aged like five times faster than me. And she started looking so stressed since she became my manager six or seven years ago.

"Relax Matilda. Hindi na ako gagawa ng kalo—"

"You said that several fucking times already Pierce! And this is your fucking last chance dahil mag qui-quit na ako!"

"Oh? You've said that several times—"

"Fucking shut up will you!"

And I totally shutted my mouth. She looks at me like she is going to commit heinous crime, and I am the fucking victim.

"At kayong lahat!" She then looked back at the employees around us as she pointed at them.

"Huwag na huwag niyong kukunsintihin ang gagong to!" Then she pointed at me.

I gave her a smile and the fire in her eyes intensified more

"Dahil kung hindi ako na mismo ang hahanap ng kapalit niyo. Maliwanag?"

The staff around us didn't have a choice but to nod their heads. She ain't even the boss but since she's the only one who can handle me and she is the only one whom the CEO trusts, her power and authority is just unmacthed.

"Good, get back to work!"

Nagsialisan ang mga empleyado habang kami na lang ang natitira sa loob.

She looked back at me again, cornering me again with my swivel chair. I looked at her attentively with a smile on my face.

"Sa oras na may lumabas pang scandal na lalabas, marked my words Pierce, talagang mag qui-quit na ako." Then she turned her back to me.

"And oh, one more thing. Sa oras na may malink sayong babae, mapa picture may yan o sex scandal, in short, huwag ka ng magtangkang makipaglandian dahil isususpend kita ng isang taon."

And there she goes.

Tsk. It's just a sex scandal anyways and some stalking shit. They weren't even sure if it was really me but it was really me. I admit that. And I just need to shut my mouth and I'm sure the issue will go away like it's nothing.

"Ano na napagalitan ka na naman?" Bruno laughed out loud as he entered the recording studio.

Nagkibit balikat ako. "You knew Matilda."

"At may bodyguard ka na talaga, 24/7 daw." He added more while fixing his things.

I've had security before but not to this extent. And I've also got  stalkers before but not to this extent as well. And it is all because I was photographed inside one of my getaway condos.