Chapter 5

"Do not worry too much, it is confirmed that she doesn't have any accomplices." Grayson looked at me seriously. "But be careful who you fuck, and I suggest don't fuck any of your fans."

Well, I admit that I did it one time. And I just didn't expect that they would be the same and will turn out this way.

"She is also the one who made your sex scandal public...at ngayon naghahabol na sayo. But you should be thankful that you didn't have a clue that you were recorded while having sex with her."

Huminga ako ng malalim. This is more serious than I thought, and if this situation takes a different course, I am sure that I am doomed. And I'll say goodbye to my career.

"I'll make sure that she won't be able to get out of the prison, but for now, you need tight security...and I heard that she was the one who was able to notice her presence in the parking lot." His voice became more amused at the end of it.

I sipped on my coffee and nodded. "She is skilled and yes, she will be staying with me for three months."

"Then I will see her more often, huh?" He asked smugly.

I almost rolled my eyes at him. "No, you won't. Walang dahilan para magkita kayo."

He chuckled at my statement.

“Then can I go back to my regular schedule?”

“Yes, for sure. Matilda is also already aware of the case so…it is now safe for you to go back to your regular schedule.”

Nakahiga ako ng maluwag sa sinabi niya. Then the release of my song won’t probably get delayed.

He left after our talk at sumunod na ngang tumawag si Matilda, informing me that I could already go back to work but with my security of course.

I walked out of my unit to inform Liberty about my schedule of work today when instead I saw Kuya Sebastian, already outside.

Right, it is almost seven thirty in the morning. She already left.

I prepared myself and cooked a simple breakfast. Pagkatapos ay umalis na kami patungong agency.

I wasn't anxious as we travelled and I am confident that everything is good now. But I was quite shocked to see some reporters and fans holding banners and camping outside the building.

Hindi naman sila nakakalapit sa building, and my agency already released statement regarding the incident. We reached the basement at kaagad akong sumakay sa elevator.

“Good morning, Sir Pierce!”

I smiled at the employees as they all smiled upon seeing me. Well, it's been days since the incident happened. I may be an asshole but I am good with all the employees. You won't be able to survive the industry if you do not know how to interact with them.

“Morning too!”

“Sir Pierce!” Greta stood up from her chair and almost ran into me.

Napahinto ako at napangiti.

“Maayos na po ba kayo?” Her voice sounded concerned.

I patted her head. “Yes, thank you for the concern. Meron na ba si Kuya Bruno?”

She smiled at me more. “Opo, nasa recording studio na po.”

“Alright, see you around.”

Panay naman ang tingin at ngiti ng empleyado sa akin. I have a very good relationship with them and we’ve been together since I started in this agency. Pamilyar na sila sa akin lahat.