Chapter 4

"Why not? She is her sister!"

Sumunod ako kay Matilda hanggang sa labas ng unit ko pero hindi siya nagpatinag.

She stopped, stopping me from my tracks too and irritatedly faced me. She let out a heavy sigh then bit her lips.

"Bawal nga ngayon, Pierce. Yes, she can be trusted but we are still under tight security, paano kung may iba ka pa palang stalker at biglang nadamay ang kapatid niya? Ha?"

Napalabi ako. She has a point though.

"It is not your life that is only at stake, pati na rin ang mga nai-involved sayo pwedeng madamay kung sakali. We don't know how people moved these days, remember Pierce, may dalang baril ang nahuli sa parking lot. "

Huminga ako ng malalim. Fine, she got me.

"You can meet her little sister after it is proven that your stalker is all alone. Naintindihan mo?"

Unti-unti akong tumango.

She sighed heavily again and turned her back on me, kaya wala na akong nagawa kung hindi ang bumalik sa loob.

Wala na akong magagawa. I can't really risk anything right now. Matilda is right and I need to be more cautious indeed. And that included not letting anyone in my unit, including Liberty's sister.

I didn't make a promise to Liberty but still, I am quite afraid to see her disappointed expression over this matter. I was confident with our talk yesterday and this is what it got me.

Napatingin ako sa orasan ko, it is still two in the afternoon and she will be here by seven.

Well, as long as everything is settled, then that would be my main priority.

"Saan po tayo pupunta, Sir?"

Kuya Sebastian tailed me. Wala na ang dalawa kung bodyguard na galing kina Mama at Papa at si Kuya Sebastian na lang ulit ang magbabantay sa akin sa umaga.

"Kickboxing, Kuya."

I'm wearing my gym uniform and instead of hitting my personal gym today, I decided to do some kickboxing at the main gym of the building.

I am allowed to roam the building since the security was tight and every guest and owner was tightly checked. The stalker was found in the parking lot which actually could be accessed from the outside and we already added another protocol and security.

We entered the gym and there were only a few people using it. But two people caught my attention as soon as we entered.

My mouth dropped open when I saw the ring on the farthest side of the gym, right on the middle, Liberty having practice as well but with someone else. She is quite far but I am sure she is.

She is wearing a white racer back and black legging pants which totally emphasized her curves. Not revealing for me but seeing her in this fit was too much for me.

"That's Liberty, right?" Tanong ko habang naglalakad na kami palapit sa ring.

"Yes, Sir. Palagi po silang nagpra-practice ni Sir Ronald."

Oh. So she is with Ronald. Both of them looked so immersed with their practice. 

"He is her sparring partner?" I was able to recognize both of them now and stopped a few metres from the ring.

"Yes, sir."

Humarap ako kay Kuya Sebastian.

"Are they dating or what?" I should have asked this in the very first place.

Nanatili ang blankong tingin sa akin ni Kuya. But then he sighs heavily. Might be personal information that he is restricted to answer.

"Wala po akong alam pero bali-balita na matagal nang nanliligaw si Sir Ronald sa kanya, Sir."