Chapter 26

I was in awe as I watched him sing energetically in the center of the stage. Napanood ko naman siya noon pero hindi ganito, his opening act was hyping the people up and I didn’t know that he is good at dancing.

Hinawakan ko si Brianna sa kamay habang panay ang talon at sumasabay sa pagkanta ni Pierce. Andra will make a special appearance too but I don’t know when.

The screams and chants were so loud, it almost overpowering him. And it just makes me realize how big he is as an artist. He came from a huge family, a very influential one and he is not just an artist himself, he is beyond that. 

Hindi ko mapigilan na mapangiti ng mapait, I am sure he will still do good even without me. Sino ba naman ako sa buhay niya…he has so many options…pipili lang siya…siguro ay balewala lang ako sa kanya sa huli. He will move on fast, and who knows what he truly feels…makakahanap rin siya ng iba, I am sure of it.

At magiging masaya ako kung mangyayari iyon. He deserves all of it anyways.

Hindi ko na natanggal ng tingin ko sa kanya. And he has this charisma on him that just makes you watch him fully, without missing any seconds. And with his millions of fans, I am sure they feel the same way.

He did not just play the piano, drums and electric guitar, but he also knew how to use the violin which made me more amazed. And he enjoys every second of it, you could see in him that this is really his passion.

Andra did join him in one song, it was a ballad song. She is wearing a very expensive looking gown while Pierce wore a white shirt with black coat. 

Their voices were so good together, and they blended so well. The whole crowd was silent and all we could hear was their emotions on how they delivered the song. It was magical. At hindi ko na rin masisisi kung meron bang namamagitan sa kanila, cause they just look so good together on stage.

Hindi ko alam kung meron rin bang nasasabi ang mga fans nila sa isa't-isa pero siguradong meron. Their chemistry on stage is on fire.

Their song ended and they met on stage and hugged each other. Doon na naghiyawan muli ang mga tao kaya napaiwas na lang ako ng tingin. Well, they looked good together just like what I said and the people knew of it too.

They are both in the music industry and they had several projects before. Bagay na bagay sila.

He went back to the center of stage after playing the solo electric guitar. He waved his hands and the platform that he was standing on slowly dissappeard. We only waited for a few minutes and now he is back with his usual white long sleeves rolled to his arms and his jeans. May hawak siyang acoustic guitar at meron ring mic stand sa harap niya.

He smiled and the whole crowd chanted his name again. Pakiramdam ko ay magigiba ang arena sa lakas ng sigawan nila.

“This next song is the newest single, not yet out on the platforms 'cause I wanted to perform it here personally first.”

Naghiyawan muli ang crowd sa sinabi niya at kaagad kong tinakpan ang tenga ni Brianna pero tinanggal niya rin ito.

He smiled more widely, and he just have this very mesmerising smile as well, hindi ko alam kung bakit ko lang ngayon to napapansin. His smile is contagious and it just looks so light. It suits his image so well.

“This song…is for someone special, dahil sa kanya nabuo ko ang kantang ito.” 

I was looking at him and so when he looked at our direction, our eyes instantly met. Nagtagal ang tingin niya sa akin kaya naman naghiyawan ulit ang mga nasa paligid ko.