Chapter 9

Matilda looked at my face ridiculously while I tried to smile at her despite that pain that I was feeling. She arrived at my unit so early causing me to wake up early too.

"Huwag na huwag kang lalabas ng unit mo hangga’t hindi naghihilom yan naintindihan mo?"

I gave her a cheeky smile. "Yup. No problem." 

Someone will be taking care of me and I do not even have plans to go outside. Liberty will be here around seven for my breakfast, and she will be taking care of my lunch and dinner too. It's a day that I should look forward to.

And I don't mind staying at home all day waiting for her home cooked food, specifically made for me.

"Paano ka ulit nasuntok?" Tila naguguluhan niyang tanong. She scratched her head and leaned her back on the sofa.

Umiwas naman ako ng tingin. I perfectly know my answer for this. Nakakahiya pero.

"Nasuntok nga niya ako." Mahina kong sagot.

"Ilang suntok ba ang tumama sayo at ganyan yan kalala?" Sunod nitong tanong.

Napatikhim ako ng wala sa oras. It is embarrassing to admit it but…

"Isang beses." I bravely answered.

I heard her gasping at my answer so I looked at her again. She looked at me with her mouth dropped open while her fingers were pointing at me.

"Isang beses lang yan at nawalan ka pa ng malay?" She asked unbelievably.

Unti-unti akong tumango. Her reaction changed and I don't know if she is going to laugh or not but at the end, she burst out laughing which made me feel more embarrassed.

"Oh my God, Pierce! Tamang-tama pala talaga si Liberty sayo! You really need security like her." She laughed out loud more while holding her stomach.

I just looked at her until she was satisfied with her own homur. Her eyes were full of tears and she even slapped the sofa repeatedly.

"Finished?" I sarcastically asked.

She nodded her head while wiping away her tears and while still chuckling. She then stood up from her seat.

"Maybe we need to increase her compensation. Mabuti na lang at siya ang napili ko." She said it while still laughing a little bit and sounding so proud of her choice.

I groaned at her. "Get out now. And yes, increase her compensation and give her bonuses."

Her laughter continued while getting out of my unit, which made me feel more annoyed.  

Nakailang hakbang palang ako papalayo sa pintuan ko ng tumunog ang cellphone ko na hawak ko. Liberty is calling.

Napatingin ako sa orasan at malapit ng mag alas syete. And it only means that she is already here!

Muli akong bumalik sa may pintuan at binuksan ito kaagad. And she is really indeed here.

She looks so fresh in the morning with her wet hair, jogging pants but this time her top is more revealing. She is only wearing her white sando, her cleavage in full glory, and she is clearly very gifted in that department.

Umiwas ako ng tingin. The sight is too good in the morning but not for my mental health.

"Good morning, Sir. Kakaluto ko lang po ng breakfast niyo." Her voice was normal unlike when she is at work which is almost cold and distant.

"Come in." I opened my door widely and saw Kuya Sebastian already on his post. 

Just like what she did last night, she prepared all the things that I needed. I watched her movement and saw how familiar she is already with my things or probably this is how she acts at their home too. Especially that she has a little sister, Brianne.