Chapter 2

I thought that they would be here as well for the private fan meeting but I ended the day without seeing them again.

Napatulala ako sa kawalan habang pabalik na kami ng building. I didn't expect that I would see her there but it was more shocking for me to see her that way. She really looked so different when she was at work.

"Nandito na po tayo." Napabalikwas ako ng upo ng marinig ko ang boses ni Kuya Sebastian.

I looked outside and we were already in the basement parking lot. I heaved out a heavy sigh and got out of the car but that is when I automatically saw her, getting out in the elevator as well.

Again. She is in her usual black jacket and fitted pants while looking so serious. Her looks and aura completely changed at hundred and eighty, just way different from how she looked just a few hours ago. As if I am completely looking at a different person this time.

I can't help but swallow hard as she seriously made her way to us. Her eyes look so expressive and yet void of emotion. It is kinda scary even.

"Mag isa lang po si Ma'am Liberty ngayon, may emergency po si Sir Ronald pero huwag po kayong mag alala…"

I wasn't able to process Kuya Sebastian's words anymore upon hearing that she will be alone with me tonight.

She will be alone with me tonight. And it means that...

But all my thoughts were driven out of my mind when I saw her suddenly sprinting not towards my direction but to the left side of the parking lot. Maya-maya pa ay sumunod na rin na tumakbo si Kuya Sebastian.

What the fuck is happening?!

"Sir, pumasok na po tayo sa loob!" Kuya Marlow assisted me, quite panicking while I am still looking as both of them disappeared within my sight.

"What's happening, Kuya?" I asked as he pulled me towards the elevator.

He didn't answer me and was now busy with his earpiece.

"Already secured. Pasakay na kami ng elevator." He answered instead.

Wala pang ilang segundo ay muli akong napatingin sa direksyon ng tinakbuhan nila ng marinig ko ang sunod sunod na putok ng baril.

"Sir, tara na!" Kuya Marlo panicked and pulled my hand forcefully.

But it seems like I wasn't in the right mind and I just found myself running away from the elevator and towards their direction.

Liberty. She might be in danger.

"Sir! Bumalik kayo dito!" Kuya Marlo shouted, frustration all over his voice.

I sprinted and turned left and heard gunshots again and this time, a loud groan from a person. Someone got shot!

"Fuck!" I cursed and stopped running.

I looked at my surroundings but I couldn't see any of them. There were too many cars and I am not sure which direction they were.

The gunshots were just echoing all throughout the hall and I couldn't see any of them.

"Sir!" I looked back and saw Kuya Marlo but that is when I saw a glimpse of Liberty running away with her gun out.

I ran towards her direction and several gunshots were heard again. Narinig ko ang malulutong na mura ni Kuya Marlo pero wala na akong pakialam.

My heart was beating so fast and I was sweating furiously. Mas lalo akong kinabahan ng wala akong makita ni anino nila sa parking lot.

I was supposed to run again, pero hindi pa ako nakakalayo ng biglang may humili ulit sa akin. I was shocked when I saw her as she pinned me in one of the concrete poles. Napamura at napadaing ako sa pagtama ng likod ko sa semento.